INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Review of Kisses From Lillith by Adele Downs




A sizzling short story with bite.

When Hunter receives an invitation for a group tour of an ancient cave to celebrate his cousin’s birthday, he and his girlfriend Rosa unwittingly attend a party…with unusual refreshments.

MY REVIEW:

KISSES FROM LILLITH IS UNLIKE ANY PARANORMAL ROMANCE THAT YOU WILL READ.  I WAS IMMEDIATELY DRAWN INTO THE STORY AND CHARACTERS.  WE ARE INTRODUCED TO HUNTER AND ROSA WHOSE RELATIONSHIP IS CURRENTLY ON THE ROCKS.  HUNTER RECEIVES AN INVITATION TO HIS COUSINS BIRTHDAY PARTY.  HIS COUSIN WANTS TO CELEBRATE HER BIRTHDAY BY GOING ON A GROUP TOUR IN AN ANCIENT CAVE.  WHAT HUNTER AND ROSA DISCOVER ON THE TOUR ABOUT HIS COUSIN AND HER FRIENDS WILL SCARE YOU?

I REALLY LOVED KISSES FROM LILLITH.  IT WAS A FAST READ FOR ME.  IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN A PARANORMAL ROMANCE.  THERE IS HOT ROMANCE, PASSION, ACTION AND IT IS SCARY.  I FOUND MYSELF ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT AS HUNTER AND ROSA WENT THROUGH THIS ANCIENT CAVE WITH HIS COUSIN AND FRIENDS.  I DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.  I LOVE HUNTER AND ROSA.  BOTH ARE VERY STRONG CHARACTERS FILLED WITH SO MUCH PASSION AND CHEMISTRY AND I WAS DEFINITELY HOPING THEY MAKE IT OUT ALIVE.  

ADELE DOWNS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE WRITERS.  SHE HAS A WAY OF BRINGING A STORY TO LIFE AS SHE DID WITH KISSES FROM LILLITH.  WONDERFUL CHARACTERS AND STORYLINE.  SHE ALWAYS LEAVES YOU WANTING MORE AND KISSES FROM LILLITH WAS NO EXCEPTION.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS BOOK OR ANY OF HER BOOKS.  YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.  I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND READING KISSES FROM LILLITH BEFORE BEDTIME THOUGH.   YOU WILL BE AFRAID TO TURN OUT THE LIGHTS ONCE YOU FINISH READING.  5 STARS




Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. For excerpts of books by Adele Downs, review quotes, original photographs, contests, and more please visit:

Adele Downs on her website at http://adeledowns.com
Blog at https://adeledowns.wordpress.com
Sign up for Adele's newsletter! http://www.adeledowns.com/newsletter.html/
Like Adele Downs on Facebook! http://on.fb.me/15IgrbT
Follow @Adele_Downs on Twitter! http://bit.ly/1C2wdvs

KISSES FROM LILLITH coming April 27! Pre-order now, only.99! A vampire short story.

LUXURY MODEL WIFE is a new release! Full-length contemporary romance novel.

HER IMMORTAL VIKING *WON* the prestigious 2016 HOLT Medallion Award "for outstanding literary fiction in the Romance Novella category." The story is also a finalist in the Award of Excellence Contest. HER IMMORTAL VIKING is an Amazon Top 100 Fantasy Romance with numerous 5-Star reviews. Readers and contest judges say they love this story. Have you downloaded your copy yet?

HOOK ME UP is available for only .99! First published in the multi-author firefighter romance anthology INTO THE FLAMES from even sizzling romances by NYT, USA Today, best-selling and award winning authors--now sold separately.

LIP SERVICE is a sweet but sexy short novel available in both digital and print formats. Numerous outstanding reviews on this fun story. Have you read this book yet?

NATURALLY YOURS is a 2015 Award of Excellence Finalist with numerous 5-Star reviews. Take a look at Mickey and Amanda's unique story because readers say they LOVE this couple!
Have you picked up your copy?

KISSING HER COWBOY is an Amazon Top 100 Western, Western Romance, and Short Romance title and still only .99! A Lunchbox Romance short story with 100% positive reviews. Readers say they love this story, the hero and heroine, and the hero's stallion, Big Blue.

HER CHRISTMAS COWBOY, the story of Trey and Daisy's first Christmas, is the standalone sequel to KISSING HER COWBOY and an Amazon Top 100 Short Romance. A Lunchbox Romance short story from Boroughs Publishing Group. Only .99!

SANTA TO THE RESCUE is part of the Entangled Publishing Bliss line of sweet romance. Firefighter hero Jamey Tucker is a Reader's Choice Award Winner at Love Romances Cafe for Best Man in Uniform. Readers say they love Jamey and Heather! Buy for only .99!

THE SWEETEST GIFT holiday stories anthology containis eight popular stories from Boroughs Publishing Group authors. Includes HER CHRISTMAS COWBOY by Adele Downs.

12 TALES FOR CHRISTMAS is the multi-genre anthology release of 12 Boroughs Publishing Group authors. Includes short story KISSING HER COWBOY by Adele Downs.

CONQUESTS Viking Anthology is listed on Adele's Author Central Page because Adele Downs wrote the Foreword. Check out HER IMMORTAL VIKING, Adele's stand alone Viking fantasy romance, mentioned in collection. HER IMMORTAL VIKING is a 2016 Award of Excellence Finalist and *WON* the HOLT Medallion Award "for outstanding literary fiction in the Romance Novella category."

BAKE, LOVE, WRITE cookbook anthology includes Adele Downs' original recipe for homemade Retro Peach Pie and words of advice on love and writing. This fun complilation includes original recipes and words of wisdom from over 100 published authors.

***
Adele Downs is the best-selling, award-winning author of more than 20 romance titles, including those written under another pen name, and a former journalist with hundreds of articles to her credit. When not writing in her home office in rural Pennsylvania, she can be found reading a book on the nearest beach, taking photographs, or riding in her convertible. Visit Adele Downs at www.adeledowns.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for reading my story and for the wonderful review. I'm glad you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete