INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Review of A Much Younger Man by Mia Fox




When Kat accidentally leaves her purse on the wrong side of a locked sports field, she calls to a guy on the inside for help. His response is to steal the purse complete with wallet, cell phone, and car keys. Trying to scale the fence in the pouring rain only results in Kat injuring herself.

But when a hot athlete turns up, it takes him only a minute to suss out the situation and immediately help. This gallant act isn’t the only thing that Kat notices about Cole. There’s also his sexiness and the confidence in which he flirts despite their considerable age difference.

Other women might entertain a fling, but Kat’s been hurt by a cheating ex, faces mounting bills, and her job is at risk. Not to mention, this guy is the same age as her son. There’s no room in her life for a man, especially a much younger man.

But one night of drinking with a friend leads her to write about her most intimate fantasies with Cole. The blog post goes viral and her boss insists she see him again for continued inspiration.

It was wrong, but maybe that’s why it felt so right…

MY REVIEW:

I REALLY ENJOYED A MUCH YOUNGER MAN.  IT WAS A FAST READ FOR ME.  THE WRITING WAS EXCELLENT AND I LOVE THE CHARACTERS.  KAT WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER WHO WAS STRUGGLING TO SUPPORT HER AND HER SON.  THANKS TO AN EX-HUSBAND, SHE HAD NO DESIRE TO DATE UNTIL SHE MEETS COLE.  COLE REALLY WASN'T MY FAVORITE CHARACTER. I FELT HE WAS USING KAT ALTHOUGH HE WAS SWEET AT TIMES.  WILL KAT AND COLE BE TOGETHER?

A MUCH YOUNGER MAN IS A VERY GOOD READ WITH A GREAT STORYLINE.  I REALLY ENJOYED THE AUTHOR'S WRITING AND WAS EASILY DRAWN INTO THE STORY.  WHAT OLDER WOMAN WOULDN'T LIKE TO DATE A YOUNGER HOT MAN?  EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN FANTASIES.  HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN LOVE IS TRULY RIGHT?  DOES AGE TRULY MATTER?  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A HOT ROMANCE BETWEEN AN OLDER WOMAN AND A YOUNGER MAN, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS STORY.  5 STARS



No comments:

Post a Comment