INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Review of Digital Velocity by Reily Garrett (McAllister Justice Series 2)




The deadliest weapons are the ones we never see.

Keyboard prodigy, Lexi Donovan has risen from teenage orphan of the streets to complete independence with little help along the way. When a friend is threatened, Lexi’s anonymous message sends police into a firefight, leading to a wounded cop.
Detective Ethan McAllister’s well-ordered life turned upside down the day an obscure text message led to a sexual predator’s identity. Since then, Callouston PD’s finest can’t trace the elusive hacker. The latest tip leads him to a brutal mutilation and a riddle indicating the identity of the next murder victim.
The dark net houses a playground for the morally depleted and criminally insane. When Lexi discovers the killer’s digital betting arena, she finds herself centered in a cyber stalker’s crosshairs bearing equal talent.
Street life strengthened Lexi while toughening her protective shell, but nothing could shield her from the shrewd detective forging a path to her heart.

MY REVIEW:

DIGITAL VELOCITY IS BOOK 2 IN THE MCALLISTER JUSTICE SERIES.  I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIES.  IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN A GREAT READ.   IT IS FAST PACED, LOTS OF ACTION, MURDER, SUSPENSE, ROMANCE AND WONDERFUL CHARACTERS.  I LOVE ETHAN AND LEXI.  BOTH ARE COMPLEX CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY LEXI WHO HAS LIVED A HARD LIFE.  I FELT THAT LEXI IS REALLY AMAZING AND STRONG.  DESPITE EVERYTHING SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH, SHE REMAINS STRONG AND CONTINUES TO USE HER SKILLS TO HELP OTHERS. ETHAN IS A VERY DETERMINED COP WHO IS OUT TO CATCH A SERIAL KILLER.  EVEN BEING SHOT, DOES NOT DETER HIM.   ETHAN AND LEXI ARE DEFINITELY MEANT TO BE TOGETHER AND THEIR CHEMISTRY IS SO STRONG.  TOGETHER THEY CAN OVERCOME ANYTHING.  I REALLY LOVED WATCHING THEIR ROMANCE AND LOVE DEVELOP SLOWLY.  ETHAN WAS VERY PROTECTIVE OF LEXI BUT UNDERSTOOD HER NEED FOR HER OWN INDEPENDENCE.  HE GAVE HER THE SPACE SHE NEEDED AND DID NOT TRY TO CONTROL HER.  WHAT AN AMAZING MAN!  WILL ETHAN AND LEXI BE ABLE TO STOP THE KILLER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE NOW THAT LEXI IS THE TARGET?

DIGITAL VELOCITY WAS A FAST READ FOR ME AND I THOUGHT THE SECOND BOOK WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST.  I LOVED LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE MCALLISTER BROTHERS AND A SISTER.  I THOUGHT THE BROTHERS WERE REALLY CUTE AND ADORABLE WITH THEIR CONSTANT TEASING AND BICKERING.  WHAT A CLOSE KNIT FAMILY.  I WOULD LOVE TO READ EACH OF THE BROTHERS AND SISTER'S STORIES.

DIGITAL VELOCIY IS A MUST READ.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT BOOK FILLED WITH MURDER, SUSPENSE, ACTION, ROMANCE AND SOME AMAZING CHARACTERS.  YOU WILL LOVE THE AUTHOR'S WRITING.  SHE DRAWS INTO THE STORY WITH HER WORDS AND CREATES THESE AMAZING COMPLEX CHARACTERS AND STORY LINES.  YOU WILL BE ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT GUESSING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.  WHAT A WONDERFUL SERIES  5 STARS





The deadliest weapons are the ones we never see.

Keyboard prodigy, Lexi Donovan has risen from teenage orphan of the streets to complete independence with little help along the way. When a friend is threatened, Lexi’s anonymous message sends police into a firefight, leading to a wounded cop.
Detective Ethan McAllister’s well-ordered life turned upside down the day an obscure text message led to a sexual predator’s identity. Since then, Callouston PD’s finest can’t trace the elusive hacker. The latest tip leads him to a brutal mutilation and a riddle indicating the identity of the next murder victim.
The dark net houses a playground for the morally depleted and criminally insane. When Lexi discovers the killer’s digital betting arena, she finds herself centered in a cyber stalker’s crosshairs bearing equal talent.
Street life strengthened Lexi while toughening her protective shell, but nothing could shield her from the shrewd detective forging a path to her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment