INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, July 4, 2016

Review of Reap What You Sow (Reap Book 1) by A.R. Von

Reap What You Sow - Banner

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – Reap What You Sow
SERIES (& Book #) – (Reap Book 1) (each book is a stand-alone read)
AUTHOR – A.R. Von
GENRE – Paranormal romance
PUBLICATION DATE – November 10, 2015
LENGTH (#Pages/# Words) – 168 pages/32.330 words
PUBLISHER – Dream Z Dragon Publishing
COVER ARTIST – Wicked Muse Productions

Reap What You Sow.jpg 2

BOOK SYNOPSIS

Isolated her whole life, talking only to the animals only she can communicate with, Melanie’s life changes dramatically when she meets Tim. Little does she know that Tim has secrets of his own. He understands her pain, because as a Reaper, he often delivers pain to others. But Melanie is different, and she makes him long for things that a Reaper shouldn’t…like love.

MY REVIEW

I HAVE NEVER READ ANY BOOKS BY A.R. VON AND I AM GLAD I DID.  REAP WHAT YOU SOW IS A PARANORMAL ROMANCE.  WE ARE INTRODUCED TO MELANIE WHO CAN COMMUNICATE WITH ANIMALS AND TIM WHO IS A REAPER.  I LOVE THE CONCEPT OF HAVING TWO DIFFERENT REAPERS ONE FOR HUMANS AND ONE FOR ANIMALS.  I LOVE THE CONNECTION THAT MELANIE HAS WITH ANIMALS AND IT IS SO HEARTBREAKING WHEN MELANIE HAS TO SAY GOODBYE TO HER DOG.  IT IS VERY EMOTIONAL AND YOU COULD FEEL MELANIE'S PAIN.  TIM WHO IS A REAPER UNDERSTANDS MELANIE'S PAIN AND WHEN HE SEES MELANIE FOR THE FIRST TIME HE LONGS FOR A LIFE AND LOVE OF HIS OWN.  MELANIE AND TIM ARE TWO LONELY PEOPLE WHO ARE IN PAIN AND IN NEED OF EACH OTHER.  AS MELANIE AND TIM GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER, THE DEEPER THEY FALL IN LOVE AND REALIZE THEY ARE SOULMATES.  WILL MELANIE AND TIM BE TOGETHER OR WILL HIS JOB KEEP THEM FROM EACH OTHER?

THIS IS A FUN, EMOTIONAL AND ROMANTIC READ.  YOU WILL LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY MELANIE AND TIM.  THEY WERE DEFINITELY SOULMATES AND MET TO BE TOGETHER.  I LOVE A.R. VON'S WRITING AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF HER BOOKS. I HOPE SHE CONTINUES THIS SERIES BECAUSE I REALLY ENJOYED IT.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ WHAT YOU SOW.  5 STARS

BUY & TBR LINKS



Reap What You Sow - Teaser-Excerpt 1

Author Photo - A.R. Von

AUTHOR BIO

A.R. is an animal lover who was born and raised in Bronx, NY and is the oldest daughter of two girls. She holds an Associate's Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology, which was only briefly used. She's a mother of two entertaining teen boys (as well as a lovely fawn Chihuahua, whom she considers her furry daughter.) She's also a wife to a delightfully handsome and amazingly funny man-beast. She loves anything dragon and fantasy related. In her free time she enjoys exercising, listening to music, hiking, cooking, dancing and writing. She also loves a great adventure in and out of a book!

She writes to free her mind of its constant wondering and priceless clutter. She thrives on the fact she can share some of it with readers that have the same passion for a great story.

She also loves to hear from her reader's and chat away, so feel free to reach out to her any time.


Reap What You Sow - Teaser-Excerpt 2

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS



Reap What You Sow - Full Wrap

GIVEAWAY PRIZES

2-$5.00 Amazon gift cards

CLICK TO ENTER THE AUTHOR'S GIVEAWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment