INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Release Boost Reclining Nude in Chicago by Fifi Flowers

RNICBOOST





Release Boost

Title: Reclining Nude in Chicago

Author: Fifi Flowers

Cover Designer: Susan Garwood with Wicked Women Designs

Re-Release Date: July 18, 2016

( Reclining NudeFinalEbook0630

synopsis

Set to interview Matisse expert and curator Pierce Marten in a Chicago loft, freelance art writer Julia Van Rothfelder is mistaken for an artist's life model.

Finding herself reclining nude posing for a handsome casually dressed curator, nothing like what she had imagined, a well-groomed man in a business suit enters the artist loft.



As Julia surveys the two men standing before her, she wonders...



Who is the new man?

Who is the man behind the canvas?



And better question, why am I nude?



NEW 2016 EXPANDED VERSION

Add to Goodreads

teasers

( 00 a Reclining promo blank - strip

( 00 a Reclining promo blank - strip 3

( 00 a Reclining promo blank - strip 2

buynow


( Reclining Nudedraft0627-FINAL-2

authorbio

While daydreaming of her time spent sipping cafe crème in the cafes of Paris, Fifi Flowers, an internationally known artist turn author from the Los Angeles area of California, writes romance novels and paints fantasies with a Parisian flair.

social media links:



Twitter |Instagram | Google + | Pinterest | Facebook | Goodreads | Website

Other books by Fifi Flowers


drawn


justanumber


window


awakening









RNICpromo

hosted by

jomppromotionsx





--

No comments:

Post a Comment