INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Review of Closer by Emerald O'Brien





Chloe Forrester has planned her life out perfectly. Newly engaged to her adoring boyfriend, Harrison Scott, she finally feels as if the pieces of her life are coming together. But when Paxton Potter, a man with a grudge against her fiancĂ©, accuses him of betrayal, Chloe's trust in Harrison starts to waver. After a young woman’s body is found, a dangerous and unlikely connection is formed between Chloe and Paxton. With each dark secret uncovered, Chloe's has a choice- turn a blind eye or dig deeper. But in order to understand something or someone, you have to look closer. Each decision she makes has a consequence, as new truths are revealed about her enemies and the people she loves. With Chloe's future dangling by a thread, she must be ready to sever ties to the life she thought she knew in order to survive.

MY REVIEW:

I REALLY WAS EXCITED WHEN I HEARD THAT EMERALD WROTE ANOTHER BOOK.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER WRITING AND STORIES.  SHE WEAVES TOGETHER SOME VERY SUSPENSEFUL, MYSTERIOUS AND INTRIGUING STORIES THAT WILL KEEP YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT AND GUESSING UNTIL THE VERY END.   HER BOOKS ARE FILLED WITH A LOT OF ACTION AND EVEN A TOUCH OF ROMANCE.  YOU WILL NOT WANT TO PUT HER BOOKS DOWN.  CLOSER WAS NO EXCEPTION.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVED CLOSER.  I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED.  CLOSER WAS FILLED WITH SOME AMAZING CHARACTERS.  I LOVED THE STORY AND I REALLY ENJOYED CHLOE AND PAXTON TOGETHER.  THEY WERE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF SOCIETY BUT THEY FIT TOGETHER SO WELL.  THERE WAS ALOT OF CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM.  I LOVED HOW EMERALD HAD SO MANY SECRETS COMING OUT IN THE STORY.  SHE KEPT YOU GUESSING WHO DID IT UNTIL THE VERY END.  I ALWAYS LOVE ALL OF HER CHARACTERS IN HER STORIES.  THEY EACH HAVE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS BUT ARE UNIQUE AND SPECIAL IN THEIR OWN WAY.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD READ FILLED WITH SUSPENSE, ACTION, MYSTERY, AND MURDER THAT KEEPS ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ CLOSER OR ANY OF EMERALD'S BOOKS.  YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.  I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO HER NEXT BOOK. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE COMES UP WITH NEXT.  SHE IS ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE AUTHORS.  5 STARS

AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY:





Emerald O'Brien was born and raised just east of Toronto, Ontario. She graduated from her Television Broadcasting and Communications Media program at Mohawk College in Hamilton, Ontario.
In 2014, Emerald decided to pursue her life-long passion for writing stories. As the author of unpredictable and suspenseful reads, she has published the Darkness Follows Duet, and The Avery Hart Trilogy.
When she is not reading or writing, Emerald can be found with family and friends. Watching movies with her husband and their two beagles is one of her favourite ways to spend an evening at home.

To find out more, visit Emerald on her website: http://emeraldobrien.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment