INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Voluptuous Vindication by Rose Wynters


Woluptuous Vindication - Banner


BOOK INFORMATI
ON

TITLE – Voluptuous Vindication
SERIES – The Endurers – Book #4
AUTHOR – Rose Wynters
GENRE – Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Erotic Romance
PUBLICATION DATE – December 25, 2013
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 415 Pages
PUBLISHER – Rose Wynters
COVER ARTIST – Webmark

BOOK SYNOPSIS< /strong>

No good deed goes unpunished...


Reeling from a tragic event, Endurer Ian Bauer is forced back into the fight when demons set their sights on an mortal angel. He has to keep her alive for four weeks, something easier said than done, especially since it's easy to see that the plus-sized female is attracted to him. The last thing on his mind is sex, especially when it comes to a BBW.

 
But Ian never counted on the wicked attraction that flares up between them...
Voluptuous Vindication - Book 
Cover

BUY & TBR
LINKS

GOODREADS – SHELFARI



Sunset couple


EXCERPT

“What's your story, Ian,” Sara shot back, struggling to hide her irritation. “With your attitude, it must be a big one.”
Instead of retorting, he grinned grimly. It wasn't a pleasant expression. Instead, it was simply scary. Sara had seen that look before. Somewhere in the past, something, or someone, had hurt this Endurer badly.



Her first instinct was compassion, but Ian was too hardened to take kindly to it. So she remained silent, waiting to see if he would continue. When he did, it wasn't what she was expecting.
“Consider my story a diary, with a giant padlock on it. It's not open to you, or anyone else, and it never will be. Let's just make this clear now. I've bedded hundreds of women in my lifetime, and I'm no novice when it comes to recognizing feminine sexual interest.”
He stopped, casting a firm look in her mortified direction before adding, “I'm not interested, so don't bother. I'm not in the market to get laid, and even if I were, you wouldn't be my type.”

AUTHOR BIO

I've often been asked how I'm inspired to write about werewolves, immortals, and zombies. The answer is easy. I adore them.

Be it the Wolf Town Guardians or the Endurers, these characters have been a joy to write about. And
why not? What woman wouldn't love a sexy immortal male or a long-lived werewolf that is destined to have them?
Not all of my books contain plus-sized heroines, but many of them do. I believe in true love and true
love isn't based on a size tag. If you agree with this, I think you will enjoy my books.

AUTHOR FOLLOW
LINKS

BLOG

GIVEAWAY PRIZE
S





$10 Amazon Giftcard
Tour Organized and Hosted by
buttonmfh

1 comment: