INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Review of Just in Time, Valentine



A new short story Valentine romance from best-selling author, Natalie-Nicole Bates.

Life keeps getting better every day for Anissa Blake. She is embarking on a new business, she’s nominated for a prestigious award for her volunteerism, and best of all, she is dating a handsome Brazilian neurosurgery resident she’s positively crazy about.

This Valentine’s Day promises to be the best ever!
But she finds out her handsome boyfriend, Gabriel Santos, is moving over one thousand miles away, and she may lose him.

Can a Valentine’s Day wager meant as a joke between the couple, decide their future forever?

MY REVIEW:

I love how Anissa and Gabriel meet.  I thought that was pretty romantic and different.  The chemistry was there from the beginning and they obviously belonged together.  But when Anissa finds out the Gabriel is moving far away, she is afraid she will lose him.  Gabriel comes up with this plan that they should try living together and see what happens. 

Natalie did a wonderful job with showing the ups and downs in any relationship and the sacrifices you sometimes have to make if you truly love someone.  The story and characters felt very real and you could feel the emotions of the characters in the story.  Natalie did an excellent job in expressing the emotions of her characters through her writing.  She is able to pull you into the story with her words and hold your attention to the very end. I highly recommend you read Just In Time, Valentine or any of Natalie's books.  She is an excellent writer and storyteller and you will not regret it.  I will definitely be reading more of her books.  She has become another one of my favorite authors.  5 stars



AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY:

Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian and Edwardian era photography. Natalie contributes her uncharacteristic love of hockey to being born in Russia.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.
Visit Natalie-Nicole online at www.natalienicolebates.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking time to read and review, Just in Time, Valentine! I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete