INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Review of Love Potion Number 10 by Jennifer Conner



A cute chick-lit story from one of your favorite holiday romance authors, Jennifer Conner.
On this Valentine’s Day, Everett Benedet, is desperate to make her boss fall in love with her. When she spots on ad for a local fortune teller who makes love potions, she’s willing to try anything to bring the blond Adonis she admires from afar into her arms.

Valentine’s Day gifts should be what you want.

But when a misunderstanding occurs, Everett finds herself at the symphony with her co-worker, Royce. Dressed in a funky purple jacket with a grey shirt and bow tie, Royce looks darn adorable. No, puppies were adorable. Royce was sexy as hell.

Torn between two men in this work place romance, Everett begins to wonder if she gave the love potion to the right man.

MY REVIEW:

Love Potion Number 10 is an enjoyable, tender love story leaving you wanting more.  What do  you do when the man you are in love with doesn't notice you or love  you back.  You get a love potion to make him fall in love with you.  What happens when your plan backfires and you end up at symphony with another co-worker?  Everett never noticed Royce before.  He is gorgeous and they have a lot in common.  Royce has secretly been in love with Everett for a while but was afraid to ask her out.  Will a night of passion make Everett realize she was never truly in love with her boss but what she want is a right in front of her?  Sometimes what we are looking for is right in front of us. You will have to read the book to find out what happens next.

I absolutely love this love story. I am a hopeless romantic and I love happily ever afters.  Jennifer Conner is an amazing author with a lot of passion and romance in her stories.  I really enjoy her writing and I am looking forward to reading more of her books.  I highly recommend  you read Love Potion Number 10 and any books by Jennifer Conner.  You will not regret it.  She is a wonderful writer who has become one of my favorite authors. I am looking forward to reading more of her books in the future. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. 5 stars.

AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY




Jennifer Conner is a best-selling Northwest author who has over forty short stories and books in print. She writes in Christmas Romance, Contemporary Romance, Paranormal Romance, Historical Romance, and Erotica.

She has hit Amazon's top fifty authors ranking and her books have been #1 in sales.

Her novel Shot in the Dark was a finalist in the Emerald City Opener, Cleveland, and Toronto RWA contests.

Jennifer is an Associate Publisher for the indie e-book publisher, Books to Go Now who resides in the Seattle area. They pride themselves in helping new authors get their foot in the door with well-edited manuscripts, professional covers, and platforms uploads.

She live in a hundred year old house that she grew up in. Her semi-small town holds an interesting mix of resident hillbillies, yuppies and Navy Seals. And of course Seattle, only a few miles away, is the birthplace of Starbucks so coffee is always on the check list. She blows glass beads with a blow torch, (which relieves a lot of stress and people don't bother you) and is a huge fan of musicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment