INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Passed the Moments Through The Tears Out of Concrete by ME'Shon La'Kair


passedthemoments


BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – Passed the Moments, Through the Tears, Out of Concrete
AUTHOR – Me’Shon La’Kair
GENRE – Poetry
PUBLICATION DATE –September 30, 2014
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 87 Pages
PUBLISHER – Upland Avenue Publishing
COVER ARTIST – Upland Avenue Publishing

BOOK SYNOPSIS

Me’Shon La’Kair’s experiences have been captivated through words that flow effortlessly on these
pages, which have been brought to life so vividly. Professing the struggles of a fatherless childhood
to the illnesses of Epilepsy and Type 2 Diabetes that proclaim thousands of lives every day. While being a Christian trying to hold strong to her faith in a world of curiosities. Still recognizing God’s beauty through its purest form and sharing her testimony with the world.




Her work embodies a truth that many can relate to and learn from. It possess her views on love, life,
politics, religion, and the harsh realities of this world past and present. Sharing life’s obstacles and
breakthroughs is what makes this book a profound read. Her poetry uplifts, edifies, and encourages themasses. Ranging from the importance of education to a mother’s love Passed the Moments, Through the Tears, Out of Concrete is a must read.
Passed The Moments - Book Cover


BUY & TBR
LINKS


EXCERPT

My Outlet
Exclusively written for the ones who understand
That what I’m saying comes and doesn’t demand
Anything more or less
But is written to make one visualize my creativeness
It’s not just words on a page, but an abundance of
thoughts
That were trapped and caged Now freed beyond the finite walls which we possess
Written and shown so the world can have a look at its uniqueness
Gifted and blessed to have been given God’s best
Which is my outlet to express
Its job is to uplift and relate to others with the
same situation on their plate
Freedom of speech or expression has no room for others to debate
Because it survives in a world where others can appreciate






AUTHOR BIO

Me'Shon La'Kair is an up and coming author who is a native of Baton Rouge, LA she has been writing since the age of 14. She has received her Bachelor of Arts in English and Creative Writing from Southeastern Louisiana University. She has recentlypublished her first book called Passed the Moments Through the Tears, Out of Concrete.
She is a member of Omega Phi Alpha which is a National Community Service Organization. She writes poetry, fiction, and short stories but her favorite form of writing is poetry. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and she also likes traveling, sports, and reading.


AUTHOR FOLLOW
LINKS

Blitz Organized &
amp; Hosted By

33c16-mini2bbutton

1 comment:

  1. Hello this is Me’Shon La’Kair thanks so much for sharing my work with the world. I appreciate the love and support and I’m thankful to have a gift that connects and can relate to everyone!!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete