INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Strength from Loyalty by Autumn Jones Lake






Title: Strength from Loyalty
Series: Lost Kings MC #3
Author: Autumn Jones Lake
 Release Date: March 17, 2015



Synopsis




As a dark cloud descends over Hope and Rock’s already precarious future, will a long-hidden secret push them both past the point of no return?

Struggling attorney Hope Kendall loves her outlaw biker boyfriend Rochlan “Rock” North with all her heart, but the questionable activities his motorcycle club is involved in threaten her legal career.



But does she even want this career anymore?

As a near-death situation makes their professional differences seem insignificant, a cloud descends over their personal relationship’s already unsteady future.

Even though Hope seems to have finally found her niche in the club as Rock’s ol’ lady, can she mingle in politics with neighboring clubs as well? A trip to the Lost Kings MC downstate charter will put her to the test.

While Rock works hard to give Hope the honesty she craves without betraying his loyalty to his brothers, tension from outside forces threatens to push him to the brink. But it’s the one secret Hope has hidden all along that may finally drive them apart for good.

This is the third book in the Lost Kings MC series and shouldn't be read as a stand-alone. 



Strength from Loyalty is a full-length (over 100,000 words) novel.









Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
















Also Available







99c



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS







1.99



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS







AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

B&N / KOBO














Author Bio


As an only
child, Autumn kept herself entertained by making up all sorts of stories. For a
long time, life and school dimmed her enthusiasm for creative writing. But as
soon as she rediscovered her love of storytelling, she put her fingers to the
keyboard and hasn’t looked back.

Her favorite
books to read are mystery, thrillers, horror, romance, erotica and urban
fantasy.

Her favorite
thing to write is romance. All of her stories have to include a hunky hero and
an optimistic ending.

When she’s
not writing, Autumn spends time listening to music, going to concerts, and
driving her family nuts. She enjoys reading, gardening, acting, and collecting
nail polish. (Her husband says she shouldn’t be allowed to include gardening in
her list of hobbies, because she makes him do all the work, but that’s not
relevant.)

Autumn
lives in Upstate New York with her husband and their three rescue dogs. She is
actively involved with several dog rescue groups and her local RWA chapter.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment