INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Review of Granted Wishes by Tanya Vought

Granted Wishes - Tour Banner


BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – Granted Wishes
SERIES – The Granted Series
AUTHOR – Tanya Vought
GENRE – Contemporary Romance
PUBLICATION DATE – 2/3/15
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 234
PUBLISHER – Booktrope
COVER ARTIST – Shari Ryan


BOOK SYNOPSIS

A decision that will change her life forever.


After the loss of her husband, Gracelynn Calhoun has struggled with her life and career. Forced to take a four week vacation or be fired from her job, she surprises everyone including herself and agrees to the vacation.




The owner of Antonetti Suites, Giovanni works hard and doesn’t have time for relationships or love. That is until he literally crashes into Gracelynn. She brings back all the feelings he thought he would never feel again.




With the odds stacked against them in every way possible, will they forge ahead together or will this be the end of the road for their newfound love? Will the whispers from above bring them together or will misunderstandings ruin what could be an amazing second chance at love?











Granted Wishes - Book Cover


BUY & TBR LINKS



EXCERPT

“Wow. You’re a vision, you know that?” He practically drools all over. She wears a pair of blue jeans and a low cut green sweater with a white scarf wrapped around her neck. Her hair is up, and she wears light make up.

She chuckles. “Like what you see?” She smirks at him, daunting him. The little vixen can come out and play when she wants and he is enjoying this side of the sexy Gracelynn.

He decides to play dirty himself. “Want to see how happy I am to see you?” He smirks back at her. “Let’s make a wager, shall we?” he asks competitively.

She grins at him. She intently twirls a strand of her hair that she left down by her face between her fingers, licks her lips and stares at him. She looks him up and down, making him even more drawn to her.

He gulps. The damn vixen knows how to play dirty.

“Well, what is the wager? Because if it is staring at each other all night, I could do that and then some.”


Copyright © Tanya Vought. All rights reserved.







PERSONAL REVIEW


Granted wishes is a magical story of love lost and new beginnings.  How do you move on after losing the love of your life? Gracelynn has been trying to do that for several years.  She misses her husband so much and just can't get on with her life.  She is miserable, sad, unhappy and works all the time.  When she is forced to take a vacation or lose her job, she chooses the vacation and literally runs into Giovanni.  Giovanni brings Gracelynn back to his place and takes care of her.  Under Giovanni's care, Gracelynn begins to come alive again.  As Giovanni and Gracelynn get to know one another, they fall deeply in love.  But will a misunderstanding destroy their relationship?

I really enjoyed Granted Wishes.  The story, characters and even the town felt so magical. It was also a nice added touch that it was around Christmas time.  I have always felt Christmas is a magical time of the year.  I love how Giovanni and Gracelynn meet.  The chemistry is instant between them and it never felt like they were strangers.  It was as if they had known each other all their lives. I love their constant banter back and forth between them.  It was so natural for them. Giovanni was very protective of Gracelynn and I love the closeness they share.  Tanya did a wonderful job with the characters.  I loved them all.  I love the small town setting because everyone knows everyone.  Tanya did an excellent with drawing the reader in the story and making you feel like you were part of the story or better yet one of the characters.  I could feel their pain and heartaches and was with them every step of the way.  I loved that she had a paranormal element to the story.  I loved how she had a voice talking to both Giovanni and Gracelynn who was pushing them together.  I enjoyed the ending very much.

If you are looking for a wonderful, magical love story filled with action and even paranormal, you need to pickup Granted Wishes.  You will not regret it.  Tanya is an excellent writer and you will really enjoy the story just as much as I did.  I am a big fan of paranormal romances with action.  I am a hopeless romantic also and love wonderful love stories.  Tanya has become another one of my favorite authors and I am so looking forward to seeing what she comes up with next.  5 stars






Granted Wishes - Author Photo


AUTHOR BIO

Tanya Vought is a hopeless romantic. She loves reading, writing, singing and doing crafts with her children. What started as a lifelong dream became reality. She’s overjoyed that readers will get to read her debut, Granted Wishes. She loves her characters sexy and sassy. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and two amazing and imaginative children.

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS

WEBSITE / BLOGFACEBOOKTWITTERGOOGLE+ - GOODREADS
OTHERS – Instagram @writer2015


GIVEAWAY PRIZES
1 eBook Copy of Granted Wishes














This Blast Was Organized & Hosted By
33c16-mini2bbutton

1 comment:

  1. V, thank you so much for your post and your amazing review!!! I loved it!!!!!!<3 -Tanya

    ReplyDelete