INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Monster Chef by Margaret McHeyzer Release Day Blitz








Title: Monster Chef
Author: Margaret McHeyzer
 Release Date: March 18, 2015



Synopsis




Holly Walker had everything she’d
ever dreamed about – a happy marriage and being mum to beautiful brown-eyed
Emma - until an accident nineteen months ago tore her world apart. Now she's a
widow and single mother to a boisterous little 7-year-old girl, looking for a
new start. Ready to take the next step, Holly has found herself a job as a
maître d’ at Table One, a once-acclaimed restaurant in the heart of Sydney. But
one extremely arrogant Frenchman isn't going to be easy to work with...




Twenty years ago, Pierre LeRoux
came to Australia, following the stunning Aussie girl he'd fallen in love with.
He and his wife put their personal lives on hold, determined for Pierre to take
Sydney's culinary society by storm. Just as his bright star was on the upswing,
tragedy claimed the woman he was hopelessly in love with. He had been known as
a Master Chef, but since his wife’s death he has become known as Monster Chef. 


Can
two broken people rebuild their lives and find happiness once more?













Links to Buy

99c for a limited time


AMAZON US / UK









Author Bio



**Bound by custom
or unique by choice.**



There's something about the written word that's pure magic.




Possibly it's the fact that there are 26 letters in the English alphabet, and they
can create something so beautiful or so empowering that they're able to change
our lives.



How important is it that we break suit and stretch our minds?



I like to think of myself as 'unique'. My stories aren't for everyone, and
sometimes I may push what you believe to be 'normal'.



Normal is subjective.



I prefer to be known as a person who's never been 'bound by custom' but is
'unique by choice'.



Until next time




Mxx






Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment