INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Review of Leading Man by Elle Rush



Nick needs a dance instructor to help him with his new role and Ashleigh seems perfect. Their relationship quickly heats up … on the dance floor and between the sheets. But when Nick learns about Ashleigh’s connection with his ex-girlfriend, he wonders if their relationship is real or staged. Elle Rush is pleased to present Leading Man, Book 3 of her contemporary romance series, Hollywood to Olympus.

Olympus heartthrob Nick Thurston is a leading man with a problem. His new play opens in a month and when it comes to the pivotal waltz scene, he can’t lead. When he broke up with his dance instructor girlfriend, it also ended their professional relationship and now he needs a new teacher. Desperately.

Ashleigh Jessup needs to find a new building to take her booming dance studio to the next level. She doesn’t have time for a private student, but she’s willing to make an exception to do a favor for a friend and earn extra money for her down payment.

Ashleigh’s success has come at the cost of her love life, so she can’t believe it when Nick is good with them spending as much time on their careers as they do with each other. But when Nick’s ex tries to sabotage their relationship, Nick begins to doubt Ashleigh’s intentions when she benefits from his fame, and Ashleigh has to decide if she’s willing to risk her business for a relationship Nick may not even believe in.

MY REVIEW:

THIS IS BOOK 3 OF HER CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE SERIES, HOLLYWOOD TO OLYMPUS.  THE BOOKS CAN BE READ OUT OF ORDER BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THEM IN ORDER.

NICK DESPERATELY NEEDS A DANCE INSTRUCTOR AND HIS FRIEND HIGHLY RECOMMENDS ASHLEIGH.  ASHLEIGH IS WILLING TO DO A FAVOR FOR A FRIEND AND EARN EXTRA MONEY TOWARDS A NEW BUILDING FOR HER STUDIO.  AS ASHLEIGH AND NICK WORK TOGETHER THEY FALL IN LOVE.  ASHLEIGH HAS NICK DANCING IN NO TIME AT ALL.  BUT WILL  HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND SABATAGE THEIR RELEATIONSHIP?

I REALLY ENJOYED READING THE LEADING MAN.  ELLE DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB OF PORTRAYING THE LIFE OF A HOLLYWOOD ACTOR.  THE UPS AND DOWNS AND WHAT THEY GO THROUGH EVERYDAY WITH THE PRESS. I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY ASHLEIGH.  SHE WAS DEFINTELY MY FAVORITE.  ASHLEIGH HAD A TERRIBLE CHILDHOOD AND THE WORST PARENTS. I FELT SO SORRY FOR HER.  DESPITE THAT, SHE MADE HER DREAMS COMES TRUE AND IS DOING WHAT SHE LOVES DANCING.  DANCING IS HER PASSION AND YOU COULD FEEL IT IN ELLE'S WRITING.  ASHLEIGH IS SO FULL OF LIFE, SPUNKY, PASSIONATE, DETERMINED AND SUCCESSFUL.  SHE DOESN'T LET ANYTHING KEEP HER DOWN FOR LONG AND HAS WORKED VERY HARD FOR WHAT SHE HAS.  ASHLEIGH WAS PERFECT FOR NICK WHO AT TIMES I DIDN'T LIKE NICK BECAUSE HE DOUBTED AND DID NOT TRUST ASHLEIGH.  I KNOW NICK HAD A COMPLICATED LIFE AND IT WAS HARD TO TRUST ANYONE BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS OUT TO USE HIM BECAUSE OF WHO HE WAS.  EVENTUALLY NICK REALIZED ASHLEIGH WAS DIFFERENT AND SHE NEVER ASKED HIM FOR ANYTHING.  SHE HAD A LOT OF FAITH IN NICK AND BECAUSE OF THAT FAITH WAS ABLE TO TEACH HIM TO DANCE.  I LOVED THE HOT CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM ON THE DANCE FLOOR AS WELL AS IN THE BEDROOM.  IT WAS THE PERFECT ROMANCE BETWEEN THEM.

I LOVED HOW ELLE IS ABLE TO SUCK YOU INTO A STORY WITH HER WORDS.  SHE IS A WONDERFUL WRITER AND HAS CREATED THE PERFECT STORY WITH SOME VERY AMAZING CHARACTERS IN THE LEADING MAN.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A ROMANCE STORY FILLED WITH ROMANCE, COMEDY AND SOME ACTION, THIS STORY IS FOR YOU.  I ALSO HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS SERIES IN ORDER.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE FIRST 2 BOOKS IN THE SERIES.  ELLE RUSH HAD BECOME ANOTHER FAVORITE AUTHOR OF MINE AND I WILL BE LOOKING FOR MORE OF HER BOOKS.  5 STARS

AUTHOR BIO

Elle Rush is a romance author from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. When she's not travelling, she's hard at work writing contemporary romances and romantic comedies which are set all over the world. As much as she loves literature and languages, she has flunked poetry in every language she's studied. She also has mild addictions to tea, cookbooks and the sci-fi channel.

Keep up-to-date by signing up for her newsletter at www.ellerush.com/newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment