INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Vile Legend

It's LIVE!

https://bit.ly/VileLegends

Humanity has changed. No longer are we separated by race, gender, or the petty squabbles that are so common for our kind. Instead, there are the humans and the Gifted, separated now by class, rank, and moral fiber. Viles stalk the ruins of old America, turning the eastern cities into rubble and plaguing the road from the Atlantic to the Pacific. It is only the Legends that can stand up to them, using their Gifts to bring peace to the people. However, not all Legends are cut from the same cloth, and not all gifted are out to protect. The young man known as Impact and his friends have no concern for the reforming country or the Alliance of Legends, but choose the path of Vile Hunters. With their gifts, they will find the Vile who slew their mentor put an end to his evil, or die trying.


#bookbuzz #beautifulbooks #igbooks #booksharks  #bookerprize #bookishcommunity #bibliophilelife #bookstafeatures #bookishpost #teaandbooks #vilelegend #JonathonMcelhaney #divinuskingdompublishing #fantasybooks #fantasynovel #bookshelf #prettybooks

No comments:

Post a Comment