INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, February 18, 2022

Lizzie Borden Zombie Hunter Audiobook Tour and Giveaway

 



Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter

Lizzie Borden Horror Book 1

by C.A. Verstraete

Genre: Horror


Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter - Now Available in Audio!

Lizzie Borden took an axe, and gave her father 40 whacks, but why?

Even if it wasn’t actually 40 hits, did she have a reason to do it? What if her father had turned into…. a zombie?!


Every family has its secrets.

One hot August morning in 1892, Lizzie Borden picked up an axe and murdered her father and stepmother. Newspapers claim she did it for the oldest of reasons: family conflicts, jealousy, and greed. But what if her parents were already dead? What if Lizzie slaughtered them because they’d become...zombies? 

Thrust into a horrific world where the walking dead are part of a shocking conspiracy to infect not only Fall River, Massachusetts, but also the world beyond, Lizzie battles to protect her sister, Emma, and her hometown from nightmarish ghouls and the evil forces controlling them.


**In celebration of the audiobook's release, get the ebook on sale for only $1.99 now! **

Add to Goodreads

Amazon ebook * Audiobook


Listen to a sample chapter here:

https://www.cverstraete.com/lizzie-borden-zombie-hunter.html




Christine (C.A.) Verstraete enjoys putting a little "scare" in her writing. She follows the murder trial and offers a twist on the infamous 1892 Borden murders in her book, Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter. She also looks at the murders from the viewpoint of Lizzie's doctor in her latest, The Haunting of Dr. Bowen. Other books include a young adult novel, GIRL Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie, and books on dollhouse collecting and crafting, plus a children's mystery and book series.


Website * Facebook * Twitter * Instagram * Bookbub * Amazon * Goodreads



Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$10 Amazon



1 comment: