INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Score Her Heart Book Tour and Giveaway

 


Score Her Heart
Philadelphia Bulldogs Book 2
by Danica Flynn
Genre: Sports Romance


FIONA
It must have been all the whiskey. It’s the only explanation for why I agreed to marry my best friend after I was left at the altar.

After burning up the sheets with him all night long, I wanted a divorce, but my new husband had other plans. He thinks we have a future together, so I granted him his request of a trial run.

I just didn’t think the Hookup King was husband material.


RILEY
I’m tired of the hookup life, and tired of women who can’t handle my grueling hockey schedule. But none of those women were Fiona freaking Gallagher, my one and only love.

I only have a couple months to prove to Fi that this marriage was going to work, and I’m not about to let her go this time. I play to win, and my goal was to make sure she never took off her wedding ring.


The Philadelphia Bulldogs hockey team are back, in this all new-standalone novel. Books can be enjoyed in any order. If you love a steamy friends-to-lovers, marriage of convenience romance, this one is for you.




Take the Shot
Philadelphia Bulldogs Book 1


DINAH

When my husband died, I never thought I would find love again. 

I definitely didn’t think I would find it in the arms of my younger best friend. Why would the hunky hockey player want anything to do with me? I’m a stressed out writer with a lot of baggage. Any other man would say, “HARD PASS!”

But Noah was the best man I’ve ever known, and if it wasn’t for him, I might not be alive.

But am I ready to put my heart on the line again?


NOAH
I’ve pined for my best friend for so long, that my teammates issued an ultimatum. 

Make your move now or one of us will ask her out.”

They are just trying to push me, besides none of those jerks would ever be good enough for her. Makes me wonder if I even stand a chance.

Besides, what would a smart woman like her want with a dumb jock like me?


Content Warning: This book deals with the death of a previous partner, miscarriage, and infertility. 

Get ready to meet The Philadelphia Bulldogs hockey team, in this steamy and hot standalone novel. If you love sexy sports romances and friends-to-lovers with an HEA, this book is for you! This book contains mature content such as coarse language and sexual content.


**Only .99 cents!**




Danica Flynn is a marketer by day, and a writer by nights and weekends. AKA she doesn't sleep! She is a rabid hockey fan of both The Philadelphia Flyers and the Metropolitan Riveters. When not writing, she can be found hanging with her partner, playing video games, and reading a ton of books.





Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$20 Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment