INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, September 25, 2020

Tainted Truth Book Tour and Giveaway


Tainted
Truth
The
Wolf Riders of Keldarra Book 1
by
Nathalie M.L. Römer
Genre:
Epic Fantasy 


Begin
your journey in the land of Keldarra...





It's
a land on the brink of war. Who wins it depends on which side is
stronger: truth or the lies of thousands of years of deception and
manipulation. But whose truth? What lies? That's for you to find out
in the first book of this nine-book series!


When
truth and lies have been used as a weapon. When you fight an enemy
from the past using lies, and truth becomes the weapon with which you
fight that enemy.

The
story takes you to an ancient land under siege. The history of
Keldarra is long but forgotten. A distant past when someone knew the
Wolf Riders would rise. They also knew they would come to an
end.

The
Truth: Words spoken.

Still
spoken to speak a lie.

Marrida.
Alagur.

Each
individual has a reason for wanting change. But can the reasons
co-exist without clashing? Can truth prevail when each of them exists
because of lies? When they discover similarity it reveals a hidden
past, a past that means so much more than either knew.









**Coming
Soon!**

Stolen
Truth
The
Wolf Riders of Keldarra Book 2
**Release
Date: Dec 1, 2020**




Truth
of a Betrayer
The
Wolf Riders of Keldarra Book 3
**Release
Date: Aug 24, 2021**






Nathalie is a
published author, based in Sweden, and born and bred in the
Netherlands, with roots squarely planted culturally in Britain and
Curaçao. She primarily writes epic fantasy, futuristic science
fiction, mysteries, romance with a twist, and is now venturing into
fairytale retellings, dystopian stories and much more (just keep
visiting to see where stories take you and the author alike). And
Nathalie describes her style of writing as unapologetically
wordy, because she has discovered that the best part of writing is
weaving a world that's interesting to explore, to discover its back
story, to meet its people, and find out what makes them tick.
Nathalie weaves each world with her own experiences into the
stories, and will touch on various causes and situations that speak
to her...











Follow
the tour
HERE
for special content and a giveaway!

Signed
Copy of the Book – 2 winners! , 
$10 Amazon giftcard – 1 winner 







No comments:

Post a Comment