INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Review of The Subway Girl by Lisa Becker

♥ SWOON-WORTHY AND SIZZLING OPPOSITES ATTRACT ROMANTIC COMEDY ABOUT LOVE AND FATE ♥ ♥ AWARD WINNER BEST ROMANTIC COMEDY FOR 2020 AMERICAN FICTION AWARDS ♥ A hopeless romantic and cynical news producer set out to find a “missed connection” from a NY subway. When the Subway Girl is found, will the aspiring actress win Ryan’s heart? Will his ex-girlfriend worm her way back into his life? Or is there someone else he’s fated to be with? The Subway Girl combines witty humor, sizzling chemistry, likeable characters, funny banter, and heart swooning moments into a story of unexpected love and fate. If you love opposites attract romances, small town heroes, sassy heroines and great banter, scroll up now to buy or read for free with Kindle Unlimited. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ "5 STARS Lisa Becker does it again! A fun, easy read, that will have you relating and falling in love with the story!" Belles and Rebelles "5 STARS It was sweet, light-hearted, hilarious and not a dull moment with this book. It has everything from likeable characters, funny banters, and heart swooning moments! I really didn't want the story to end!" Read with Mia "A must read I'd totally recommend if you want a story that is a little different from your typical romance stories!" Book Fanatic 101 "A fun, light-hearted, swoon worthy read! Once I started, I could not put this book down! The writing will pull at your heart strings. A must read!" Oh So Many Feels "5 STARS Ryan, the small-town sweet hottie will capture your heart as he goes through extreme lengths to look for 'the one'" OBRN Reads "What a perfect setting for finding love- but is it with the right person??" What Katie Read Next "This was a light swoon filled romance that I couldn't put down. This story pulled at your heart and leaves you warm and fuzzy. I loved watching these two characters that had been previously burned, heal from that and find love with each other." Novel Grounds

MY REVIEW:

LISA BECKER HAS DONE IT AGAIN WITH THIS ENJOYABLE AND FUNNY LOVE STORY. THE SUBWAY GIRL IS FUN, ENJOYABLE AND ROMANTIC READ THAT MAKES YOU BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE AGAIN.  IT SHOWS YOU JUST HOW FAR SOMEONE WILL GO FOR LOVE BUT NOT REALIZE IT HAS BEEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU THIS WHOLE TIME. THE CHARACTERS ARE WELL DEVELOPED AND I ENJOYED THE BANTER BETWEEN RYAN AND ANGIE AND EVEN THEIR FRIENDS.   THERE WAS NEVER A DULL MOMENT THROUGHOUT THE STORY AND THE AUTHOR DID AN EXCELLENT JOB IN SHOWING THE GOOD AND BAD OF SOCIAL MEDIA.  THIS IS MUST READ FOR YOU FANS OF ROMANCE.  5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment