INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Appaloosa Days Book Tour and Giveaway


Appaloosa Days 
by C. Forrest Lundin 
Genre: Romantic Suspense 


Two Appaloosa horses, two young people fulfilling the duty a father can't. 

Louise leads a sheltered life in Eastern Oregon. Her family has a cherry orchard and raises Appaloosa horses. The letter her father receives will change the family forever. Jay has a daughter he knew nothing about. The girl’s mother is dead and needs her father’s help to escape a vengeful cousin. 

Injured, Jay can’t make the lengthy ride to the railroad in Idaho and then to Dodge City. Louise is to go after her sister accompanied by her adopted brother, Abner. Nothing like it was when her father made the journey to Oregon Territory years ago, it’s still difficult. There are a lot of obstacles on the trail, the terrain not the least of them. 

Louise wants more than a brother-sister relationship with Abner. He made a promise to her father and means to keep it any way he can. 

Joyce needs her father to come for her. In hiding, the place her aunt tucked her away in isn’t much better than the one she left. Will he make the trip? 

The gambler gets caught up in circumstances he didn’t bargain for. In danger for having been witness to a murder, Hal hopes the couple from Oregon won’t dump him along the trail. Growing fonder of the girl by the day, he vows to make sure she reaches her father. 






I am a lover of all things having to do with the wilderness and the west. History and research are another of my favorite things. And I'm pleased as punch to be part of Paper Gold Publishing. 





$10 Amazon – 2 winners! 

Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway! 




No comments:

Post a Comment