INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, March 3, 2019

The Unfading Lands Series Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Unfading Lands Series
by
Katharine E. Hamilton
Genre:
Epic Fantasy 

Betrayal.
Power. Love. Loyalty.





The
sinister Land of Unfading Beauty has breached the Realm and chaos has
ensued. The four kingdoms must unite to overcome the mysterious
darkness that threatens the safety of them all, but treacherous
secrets frustrate strategies, and trust is hard to find.
The
search for truth leads to betrayal. Friendships are tested. And the
mysterious darkness tempts even the purest of hearts.

Will
the Land of Unfading Beauty fall?
Can
the Realm of Kind Granton overcome this insurmountable enemy?

As
the Realm faces their biggest battle of all, one questions
remains:
WHERE
DOES YOUR ALLEGIANCE LIE?




**Read
for FREE on KU!!**


Katharine
E. Hamilton graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor
of Arts in History and uses her knack for research in all her
stories. She is a Southern Belle with a pinch of sass, and when she
is not writing she can be found chasing around her toddler son,
driving around the ranch, or baking delicacies for local parties and
events. Katharine currently resides on a ranch in South Texas where
the skies and rivers, in all their beauty, rejuvenate the soul.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment