INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, March 4, 2019

Blood and Whiskey Book Tour and Giveaway


Blood
and Whiskey
A
Scalisi Family Novel #1
by
Meredith Allison


Genre:
Historical Thriller

1924
Chicago is a turf war: the North Side against the South Side. Booze,
guns, money, and blood are all currency here.


Prohibition
is a breeding ground for the rise of organized crime in America, and
for the ambitious, it means building a fortune.

Mia
Scalisi, a street-smart showgirl, has big dreams of leaving behind
the small-time supper club she performs at night after night. She
wants to see her name in lights—and maybe even on the silver
screen. And her brother Nick, an ambitious Mafia capo determined
to be the next underworld prince, promises to use the spoils of his
new liquor deal to make it happen.

With
the career of her dreams within her reach and friends like Al Capone
and Johnny Torrio, Mia’s future has never looked brighter, and she
turns a blind eye to Nick’s criminal activities and morally
bankrupt ways…until it all catches up with them.

Too
late, Mia discovers ambition always comes with a price, and that
price must be paid—in blood.

When
her world implodes, there's only one thing she cares about after the
dust settles.

Revenge.




**On
Sale now for only $2.99!!**







Meredith
Allison has embraced her nerdiness from youth, with minor jaunts of
attempting to be "cool" during high school and college.
Spoiler alert: she was unsuccessful at fooling anyone. After this
dark period, she returned to the light, embracing her bookish nature
and penchant for action and horror films, bloody survivalist video
games (she's looking at you, Resident Evil and Call of Duty)
interspersed with the occasional sweeping fantasy adventure RPG
(Final Fantasy, anyone?). Along the way, she developed her knack for
storytelling, which began when she was a mere child-person many moons
ago.


Meredith
is a writer (and reader) of many kinds of fiction, but in particular
spy thrillers, military-esque suspense, and historical crime. A
native of Lincoln, Nebraska, she is by proxy a Huskers fan (GO BIG
RED!), as UNL is her undergraduate alma mater, and moonlights as an
obligatory Blue Jays fan due to completing her graduate MFA studies
at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska.

When
she emerges from her writing cave, blinking in dismay at having to be
exposed to the cruel light of day yet again, she can be found romping
with her two Pomeranians, serving her overlord cat, hanging with her
husband, battling it out with the undead or practicing a new kind of
magery on her PlayStation, or simply huddled in a dark corner
somewhere with just enough light to read a favorite book. Other
interests include baking, cooking, and blogging about new
restaurants.










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!








No comments:

Post a Comment