INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

A Scientist's Remorse Book Tour and Giveaway


A
Scientist's Remorse
Prequel
to Memories of Chronosalis
by
Ceara Comeau
Genre:
Science Fantasy

Darmentraea
became a prison, Galaseya a thriving Utopia; Diraetus finally found
peace, and Heirsha provided healing to all. Amber and her friends had
adjusted to their new roles in life when an unexpected surprise
appeared on Heirsha--A secret truth. One that could shed light on the
mysteries surrounding the immortal families.


Why
so much bitterness? What happened between Jermiar and Huntinylar?
What secrets does Marsacor conceal behind his coarse exterior? Who is
the mysterious family member that no one seems to want to talk about?
And why were both families plagued by constant tragedy? One
answer--Khyra Crawford.

Two
thousand years before Amber's story began, Khyra was a brilliant
young environmental scientist who wanted her world to be clean from
man's pollution. Her father, a world-renowned chemist, had an idea of
his own and created a devastating chemical that nearly exterminated
all of mankind. She fought hard to repair the damages her father
created. Not to mention take back her life from the one that his
transgressions against humanity made for her. But in doing so, she
found herself dragged into a web of lies, danger, and otherworldly
chaos, and a destiny that wasn't hers to alter.

This
is the REAL story, one that should have never been told.


**THIS
IS NOT A STAND ALONE BOOK! MUST BE READ AFTER MEMORIES OF
CHRONOSALIS!**












Memories
of Chronosalis
by
Ceara Comeau

It’s
one thing to read about heroes saving worlds in far off galaxies,
but to become one is an entirely different story. Sixteen-year-old
Amber Oak wanted nothing more than to stay in her own world of music
and solitude. But the inhabitants of Galaseya, a Utopian planet
rooted in the past, had other ideas in mind. According to them, only
she wielded the power to stop the dark forces threatening their home.
At first, Amber sympathized with the planet, but saw no reason to
involve herself in the affairs of something outside her world. But
the stakes have risen when she discovers that Galaseya is not only
the world that has been invading her dreams, but also the place her
estranged family originated from. With this new knowledge, questions
began to surface and secrets of Amber’s life come to light causing
her to second guess everything she knows.










I've
been writing stories since I can remember. Stories, I thought, were
just for children my age and I did not think they would go far. At
fifteen years old, I was proven wrong. My parents took a look at my
stories and saw something in them that I could not see. They saw the
potential of a good book, or two! 


With
my Dad as the editor and my Mom doing the formatting, we
self-published these books. I did not think anyone, other than my
family, would want to read the ramblings of a young teenager. When we
published "Amber Oak Mysteries Volume 1" and "Adventures
of the Young and Curious," I was fifteen years old, then the
unexpected happened. People would write to me and they told me how
much they loved my books.

During
the time, when I was seventeen, I stopped writing. I lost faith in
myself and my ability to write. But , my mom suggested that we
publish my third book, for it had been sitting on the shelf for about
two years. She thought it would be good to get it out there, before I
started college. I did not see what harm it could do, so my third
book, "Amber Oak Mysteries Volume 2" was published. In 2012
I published "Amber Oak and the Missing Links". I went on to
publish "Amber Oak and the Master of Illusions". In 2015 I
published something different call "The Lost Journal of Erika
Traynor". These is currently available on lulu.com, amazon.com
and barnesandnoble.com.

Recently
I realized I needed to go back and redo the original Amber Oak
Mystery series. It had potential, but I knew I could do better. It
will be different than the originals as it focuses more on science
fiction and fantasy rather than mystery. The title of the book is
"Memories of Chronosalis". 







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!












1 comment:

  1. Intriguing covers and synopses. This looks like an excellent sci-fi series. A must read for me.

    ReplyDelete