INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Shadows of Atlantis Book Tour and Giveaway


Shadows
of Atlantis: Awakening
by
Mara Powers

Genre:
Fantasy

"...had
me turning the pages obsessively from the very beginning."
Readers Favorite.


Enter
the legacy of the legend...
Brigitte
has been chosen to renew the treaty between Atlantis and the ancient
bloodline of Lemuria. As an emissary of nature, her betrothal would
ensure the continued function of the Crystal Grid, the life source of
the ten kingdoms of Atlantis. But as Brigitte prepares to leave from
her home in the magical Dreamvale, her people are attacked by a storm
of shadows. Now she is running for her life.

Upon
her arrival in the ruling city of Atlantis, she meets D’Vinid, a
dejected musician who lives the quintessential Atlantean lifestyle of
revelry, escapism and apathy. Under the eclipse of a sacred festival,
they are swept into an attraction they cannot resist. Their union may
protect humanity from its worst enemy - the shadows of Atlantis. But
there is one problem, this man is not her betrothed.

Brigitte
soon discovers that the corruption of the Grid could very well be the
Grid itself. Citizens have neglected to attend the rituals required
to charge the crystals with their psychic emanations. Some have
fallen prey to an epidemic called “the madness”, caused by
shadowy parasites that feed off human suffering. But as nature always
strives toward balance, the crystals have activated a genetic upgrade
among the people. The youth have begun to express supernatural
powers. Could it be that D’Vinid and Brigitte are meant to be
leaders among the awakened? And if so, why does it seem impossible
for them to be together?

A
mysterious tale of romance, seduction and betrayal that reaches just
enough into the modern mind to ask - will we learn the lessons of
Atlantis?






**Only
.99 cents!**




Mara
Powers is a rebel of the written word who has tackled the monumental
task of recreating Atlantis. When she was 16 in Fort Collins,
Colorado, she began visiting the library in search of things she
couldn't learn in school. Her goal was to re-define her religion. She
studied theology voraciously until she discovered the concept of
reincarnation though Hinduism. It was the answer to a lifelong
existential crisis that had plagued her for many sleepless nights.
The study of reincarnation led her to the channel Edgar Cayce. In his
many books, she found his past life readings of lifetimes spent in
Atlantis. This was the beginning of a lifelong quest to unravel the
secrets of this mystery. She has spent upwards of 30 years exploring
the labyrinth of ancient civilizations. Her decision to turn it all
into a high concept, visionary fantasy series stems from her study of
the esoteric depiction of Atlantis. With the other half of her
research rooted in the secular, it was the best way to illustrate
both aspects of this fascinating legend. Her work is the legacy of
the legend.









Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!











No comments:

Post a Comment