INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Inside Out and Stitches Book Tour and Giveaway


Inside
Out
Michael
Taylor Book 1
by
Tiffany Christina Lewis


Genre:
Crime Fiction

Detective
Michael Taylor, of the Oakland PD, is the lead on a horrific serial
killer case. For six weeks, he has been cleaning up mounds of the
killer’s mess. Bodies of men have been found chopped up and left,
skin down, for display. Michael, mysterious to many in his
department, is desperate to solve this case.


Michael’s
only form of stress relief, Candy, a stripper employed at a San
Francisco club, begins to show genuine interest in him and they form
a relationship a midst all the chaos that is Michael’s life.
Between interviews and police reports, Michael makes time for
her.

Candy,
more commonly known as Vanessa, gets tangled in Michael's case as
things unfold. A killer’s desire for retribution leaves her a
victim of crime. Vanessa has to use her wit and charm to keep a
killer at bay as she leaves bread crumbs for Michael to follow. The
lovers must survive a serial killers plot for vengeance while
practicing trust and loyalty throughout.






**Only
.99 cents!!**






Stitches
Michael
Taylor Book 2

Oakland
Police Detective Michael Taylor is faced with another gruesome case:
a dead man with no eyes and lips sewn shut.


After catching a
grisly Bay Area serial killer, Michael is hit on all sides by change.
He starts his investigation with a rookie detective for a partner,
his love life is in turmoil, and the pressure at the PD is mounting
as the newly minted partners receive a second case that is being
pressed as a priority. Michael, the consummate loner, has to manage
all of his new relationships, keep his wits and juggle the demands of
the PD as he tries to get justice for his victim.

Just as the
tag team start to hit a stride, the murder attempts start to pile up
and Michael is in the crosshairs. The duo must work fast to defend
their victim and save Michael’s life.






**Only
.99 cents!!**





Tiffany
has been writing since her adolescence.


Her
passion for writing took a backseat to a career in Education as well
as her personal education. Tiffany was honored to have work published
for the first time in May 2011. Since then her work has been featured
in many books and online publications. From fiction to non-fiction,
murder to relationships, Tiffany's range as a writer is wide and
deep. Crazy about killing, Tiffany's favorite genre to write is Crime
Fiction.

Tiffany
writes for readers and wants their full input as she creates her
work. "It is my job to satisfy readers. Everything they say
about my work is invaluable. I use it to make myself and my writing
better."

Tiffany's
hobbies include reading, Just Dance, and watching hours of ID Channel
shows.










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment