INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Brighton Cove Series Book Tour and Giveaway


Everything
About You
Brighton
Cove Series Book 1
by
Jamie Salisbury
Genre:
Contemporary Romance 

Audrey
Cooper has good memories Brighton Cove, Maine. She just hopes the
quiet, coastal village holds enough of them to silence the echoes of
the living hell she endured as a captive in the Middle East. Her
career as a journalist is over, but maybe—someday—she can
convince her terrified muse to come out of hiding.





As
she renovates the farmhouse she inherited from her grandparents, with
her cat as her sole companion, she learns to live with the
loneliness…until the day a handsome stranger with dark, haunted
eyes helps her change a flat tire.

As
an artist, widower Lincoln Stewart has an eye for detail, and there’s
no missing that unmistakable spark of connection. In Audrey’s
company, two years of grief ease into bittersweet memory, and he
finds himself envisioning a future as colorful as his paintings. A
future with Audrey.

Through
violent thunderstorms and terrifying flashbacks, Audrey and Linc
discover their broken pieces fit perfectly—in and out of the
bedroom. But in the shadows, a very real threat lurks. Someone who’ll
stop at nothing to burn their rediscovered dreams to the ground.



**only
.99 cents!!**


P.S.
I Love You
Brighton
Cove Series Book 2

First
love is always better the second time around.
Basil
Manning is happy with his life now that he's given up on love. He has
everything he needs...the houses he's building, the mansion he's
renovating, and his Bernese Mountain Dog, Crash. In spite of his
mother's insistent attempts to see him married, Basil plans on
staying a bachelor. That is, until he finds himself face-to-face with
the woman who once broke his heart.
Healing
from a long-term relationship that turned abusive, Meg Cooper has
flung herself into running her eclectic shop, The Pink Moose. She
can't afford complications, and the too-hot-for-his-own-good Basil
Manning, her one time almost fiancé, is definitely a complication.
But that irresistible pull between them isn't over...not by a long
shot. If she's not careful, she'll break both their hearts...again.


**only
.99 cents!!**


Start
Me Up
Brighton
Cove Series Book 3

Jagger
Cooper never wanted to live in Brighton Cove. Having given up a
prestigious job with a U.S. senator, he merely intended to use it as
a place to lick his wounds and recharge his batteries as he decided
what came next in his life. The choices were many.
Tyler
Channing, war widow and mother to a teenage son never thought of
allowing a man in her life again. Not until her son was grown. She
owed her late husband that much.
That
is until that fateful day when he swaggered into her life.

**only
.99 cents!!**



Writing
romance stories with passion and sass, Jamie Salisbury has seen
several of her books soar to #1 on Amazon. Her novella, Tudor Rubato
was a finalist in the 2012 RONE awards. The cover won for Best
Contemporary Cover. In 2014, her novel, Life and Lies was nominated
for a RONE in the Erotica category.





Her
books are self published.

Music,
traveling the globe and history are among her passions when not
writing. Her previous career in public relations in and around the
entertainment field has afforded her with a treasure trove of endless
story ideas.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!











No comments:

Post a Comment