INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Review of Trails of Sin by Joyce McCarthy










When Andrew Smith, the head honcho of Tech-Me gets into a steamy affair with Emma Atkins, the new intern in office, his secretary and ex-girlfriend Betty Wilson swears revenge. Soon strategic secrets of the company are leaked out through craftily designed torrid acts of seduction of Tech-Me bosses. As Tech-Me starts losing ground and there are storms brewing in Andrew’s private life, he realizes there is more to his predicament than professional issues. He is left searching for answers as shadows of a sinful past haunt him.
Trails of Sin is an erotic thriller in a corporate setting with a strong element of suspense and a powerful undercurrent of selfless love.

MY REVIEW:

TRAILS OF SIN IS THE FIRST BOOK I HAVE READ BY JOYCE MCCARTHY AND IT WON'T BE THE LAST.  I REALLY ENJOYED TRAILS OF SIN.  IT IS AN EROTIC THRILLER FILLED WITH SUSPENSE AND KEEPS YOU GUESSING THROUGHOUT THE STORY WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.  JOYCE PULLS YOU INTO THE STORY AND HOLDS YOUR ATTENTION THROUGHOUT.  I DID NOT FIGURE IT OUT UNTIL THE VERY END.  I HAVE TO SAY THE SEX SCENES WERE SO VERY HOT AND WERE STEAMING UP THE PAGES IN THE BOOKS.  

I LOVE JOYCE'S STYLE OF WRITING AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF HER BOOKS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD EROTIC, THRILLER FILLED WITH SUSPENSE, THEN I RECOMMEND YOU READ TRAILS OF SIN.  YOU WILL DEFINITELY LOVE IT.  4.5 STARS

AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY:


Writing my debut erotic thriller 'Trails of Sin' with a pseudonym, I am an author, weaving stories about the darker shades in human relationships. The many ways in which they unravel and manifest themselves end up creating stories that thrill, that excite, that scare.

In my day job, I work in one of the world’s leading information technology firms. During my travels far and wide across the world, I have noticed remarkable interest in and curiosity about the Indian perspective on sexuality, whose pervasive and universal nature is the inspiration behind my erotic creations in diverse global settings.

I love travelling, am an avid reader of fiction, and am passionate about photography, movies and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment