INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Willow Woods Academy for Witches Book Tour and Giveaway


Willow
Woods Academy for Witches
Willow
Woods Book 1
by
R.L.Weeks & Skylar Mckinzie


Genre:
YA Fantasy Mystery

An
unforgettable YA novel filled with mystery and magic. Fans of Harry
Potter and Beautiful Creatures will love this series.


Kat
and Angie have just enrolled at Willow Woods Academy for Witches
against their parent's wishes. They're thrown into a magical,
mysterious world that is everything they dreamt it to be. However,
when an ancient book falls into their laps, their worlds are turned
upside down.
10
years ago, a rivalry between the covens of Willow Woods Academy and
Morwood's School cost many their lives and cast a dark shadow over
the academy. Now, Morwood's has opened again for the first time since
the incident, and mysterious happenings are occurring - and they all
seem to be surrounding Kat.
School's
never easy, and with her exams coming up, a stalker in the trees, and
her family name shadowing doubt over what side she's on, the first
year of school is more of an adventure than she had ever anticipated.






Willow
Woods Academy for Witches and Wizards
Willow
Woods Book 2

An
unforgettable YA novel filled with mystery and magic - Fans of Harry
Potter and Beautiful Creatures will love this series.


The
girls are back at school, but Angie's dreams about a secret order may
be more than just dreams. 
Lara
Ash is about to find out that all choices have consequences, and that
being back from the dead isn't as fun as she first thought. She
catches the eye of Angie's older brother, Grayson, and clings to him
as her world falls apart. The rift between her and Angie Dupree, her
sister Kat's best friend, causes Kat and Angie to fall out for the
first time. 
Angie
meets two new friends, the peppy Isolde and secretive Lizzie.
However, they seem to be holding secrets of their own. 
When
it comes to crunch time, can the group work together to stop an evil
from destroying their lives, or will their own secrets be too
much? 

This
book is recommended for readers aged 13+. 
Warning:
This book deals with bullying and has scenes of mild violence.







R
L Weeks

is the bestselling and award-winning author of the Dead Loves Life
Series, Bloodlust, The Fallen, Willow Woods Academy for Witches,
Cursed, and the owner of Enchanted Anthologies, publisher of
Fractured Fairytales Books 1 & 2, A Deadly World: Vampires in
Paris, Things Only the Darkness Knows, and Christmas Nightmares.

She
lives in a small village in the UK.
When
she's not writing, she's traveling, reading (paranormal, fantasy and
horror being her go to genres) and designing covers for Dark Wish
Designs.







Skylar
McKinzie

lives in the small town of Screven, Ga. When she’s not writing,
she’s cooking, baking, reading, and spending time with her family.
She also loves long walks and sitting by the bonfire in October,
which is her favorite month of the year.


She
writes horror and paranormal romance. She is working on her next
novel due to be released by the end of the year.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment