INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, April 27, 2018

Broken Series Book Tour and Giveaway


Broken
Bitch
Broken
Series Book 2
by
A.L. Simpson
Genre:
Contemporary Romance

Callie
McKenzie hadn't had a good introduction to life.


A
drug addicted mother caught in the crossfire of a bar shootout saw
her dumped in the foster system at the age of thirteen.


Life
finally seemed to take a turn for the better when she was offered
adoption by a kindly couple but, she knew it couldn't last. Tragedy
puts an end to her dream of a happy life when she is taken to the
isolated farm of an abusive distant relative.
At
the age of seventeen, beaten and bruised, fearing for her life,
Callie flees.
In
the dead of night, on a lonely road, Jake Prentiss - President of a
motorcycle club, finds her stumbling to freedom.
In
the weeks that follow she is slowly pieced back together and falls
hard for her knight in shining leather. It doesn't last long and
tragedy once again strikes.
At
the age of eighteen, Callie finds herself alone again and in
prison.
Her
cousin always said she was a BITCH.
Now,
she was also BROKEN.





Broken
Bastard
Broken
Series Book 1

Present
Day


My
name is Tyler Maxwell Alexander. I'm twenty-eight years old. A few
months ago, I had it all. An executive job in a prestigious
investment firm owned by my father. Ha! Yeah, right - father. I'll
explain about that later. I lived in a waterfront apartment
overlooking the harbor and drove a Mercedes convertible. Then, in the
blink of an eye, it was gone. All of it. Everything, except the
fucking clothes on my back. I was broken. A bastard. Did I mention,
I'm gay? No? Oh well, I have now. 


This
is the story of how my fairytale life turned to shit in the blink of
an eye.......





I
write a variety of stories including Male/Male, Menage and
Shapeshifter.


Each
book has a strong focus on story line with romantic interest building
throughout.


I
explore real life issues from kids on the streets to motorcyle war
and put my own twist on each one.
I
hope you take the opportunity to check out my offerings.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and I appreciate the book description and the great giveaway as well. Love the tours, I get to find books and share with my sisters and now my twin daughters who all love to read. We have found some amazing books for everyone. So, thank you!

    ReplyDelete