INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Lost Children of Atlantic Sale Blitz and Giveaway


The
Lost Children of Atlantis
The
Cornelius Saga Book 6
by
Tanya R. Taylor
Genre:
YA Paranormal Mystery

Could
these be the ramblings of a nutcase or could this seemingly
far-fetched story about "lost children" actually be true?



Mira
Cullen, an attractive young doctor and psychic, meets old, sick,
occasionally delusional Stefanie Brussels. Stefanie claims to know
otherwise unheard-of facts as related to the shocking catastrophe of
long ago where so many had perished, but no one in their right mind
believes her. She also mentions an artifact in her possession that
was dug up over a decade earlier that holds "special powers".
Will Mira take anything she says seriously and if she doesn't, what
is bound to be the outcome?


An
alluring tale and for some, an unfathomable mystery. Easily read as a
standalone!







**.99
cents on Amazon!**



Tanya
R. Taylor is the author of several #1 bestsellers on Amazon. She has
been writing ever since she can remember holding a pencil and
published her first book titled: 'A Killing Rage' as a young
adult.





She
has worked in the Financial arena and is also a seasoned ghostwriter.
Her book 'Cornelius' climbed to #1 in the Teen & Young-adult
Multi-generational Family Fiction category. And her supernatural,
suspense/thriller - 'INFESTATION: A Small Town Nightmare' is a
multiple times #1 international bestseller.

Tanya
R. Taylor writes in various genres including: Paranormal Romance,
Fantasy, Thrillers, Science-fiction, Mystery and Suspense.










Purchase
a copy of the book and enter the giveaway
HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment