INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, April 6, 2018

Hooked by Deanna Browne Book Tour and Giveaway


Hooked
The
Hardwired Trilogy Book 1
by
DeAnna Browne


Genre:
YA SciFi

When
virtual reality surpasses people’s wildest dreams, many struggle to
remain in the real world. Sixteen-year-old Ari has watched the
financial and emotional cost of virtual reality addiction for years
as her father continues barely existing in a VR coma. Unfortunately,
her only option to help her family escape poverty is if she studies
the one subject she hates and fears: virtual reality
programming.


Despite
her misgivings, Ari soon develops a rare talent that makes her
question everything. Now she must hide her ability or risk becoming a
priceless commodity that governments and corporations will fight,
steal or even kill to possess. As officials tighten the shackles
surrounding Ari, she rebels against her imposed future and searches
for a way to save those she loves. Yet, running proves impossible,
when the government is always one click away.







DeAnna
Browne graduated from Arizona State University with her BS in
Psychology. She finds it helps to corral those voices in her mind and
put them to paper. Her debut novel, A DEMON RISING, came out in
August 2017 with Black Opal Books and book two in the series, UNHOLY
SUNDERING, is due out 2018. An avid reader and writer, she has a soft
spot for fantasy with a touch of romance. Despite her love for food
and traveling, she always finds her way back to Phoenix, Arizona with
her husband, children, and pet dog.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!








2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the tour and I appreciate the book description and the great giveaway as well. Love the tours, I get to find books and share with my sisters the ones I know they would enjoy reading and they both love to read. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete