INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, April 12, 2018

By the Book Book Tour and Giveaway


By
the Book
by
Sheritta Bitikofer

Genre:
Contemporary
Cowboy Romance with an Urban Fantasy Twist

When
Tara Christiano slid the pretty romance novel down from the shelf at
the local bookstore, she never suspected that her life would be
turned upside down. It isn't just any ordinary book. It can predict
the future. Specifically, Tara's. And when her future becomes
intertwined with a handsome new face in town, she anxiously awaits
each new page that is revealed, hoping Beau will become her love
interest. 

Beau
Bremor came back to Brooksdale, Texas to help his brother get back on
his feet after the loss of his wife. Helping on Daniel's ranch is one
thing, but the well-being of his little niece, Dixie, is in the
forefront of his mind. She needs a mother and Daniel needs a wife.
When Beau reunites with his former high school crush, a scheme
formulates. But, can he keep his objective in mind while he's falling
head-over-heels again for the beautiful and witty Tara, whom he is
trying to set up with his brother?







A
paranormal author of eclectic tastes, Sheritta Bitikofer has a
passion for storytelling. Her goal with each book is to rebel against
shallow intimacy and inspire courage through the power of love and
soulful passion. Her biggest thrill comes when she presents love in a
genuine light, where the protagonists not only feel a physical
attraction to one another, but a deep emotional (and dare we say
spiritual?) connection that fuels their relationship forward into
something that will endure much longer than the last pages of their
novel. A devoted wife and fur-mama to two shelter rescue dogs,
Sheritta’s life is never dull. When she’s not writing her next
novel, she can be found binge-watching her favorite shows on Netflix,
being creative with her husband, playing with her shelter rescue
dogs, or painting at a medieval reenactment event. 






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment