INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, April 9, 2018

Unburdened Book Tour and Giveaway


Unburdened
The
Burdened Souls Series Book 2
by
Jessie McPherson


Genre:
Contemporary Romance

Dillon-

She
was lifeless, she was gone, I knew it. I'd lost her. My world was
crashing down again and the darkness was invading
me... 

Josilyn-
Something
awoke within. Something I buried deep after Wade. With all we've
survived, can he still love the monster I'm sure I'll become?

Find
out what happens in the stunning sequel to Burdened Souls.




**Only
.99cents!**





Burdened
Souls
The
Burdened Souls Series Book 1

Josliyn
Michael moved back to New Orleans after a horrific attack at the
hands of her husband. She didn’t come looking for love, just a
fresh start with old friends. 


Dillon
has a past he isn’t sure he can overcome and a lifestyle he wasn’t
ready to give up. When Josilyn was thrust into his arms, everything
changed for them both. 

The
attraction was undeniable and they questioned if love was possible.
Can Josilyn overcome her fear and release her demons to give love a
chance? Can Dillon overcome his past and leave a life behind, or will
the past destroy his future? Can love heal their burdened souls?








Hi
all, I'm
Jessi
Mcpherson
.
I live in a small town in Iowa right on the banks of The Mighty
Mississippi. I started writing when I was about 10 years old. Almost
every girl has a journal but I not only had fun stories of the day
but poems and short stories that popped in my head. I love fantasy
and romance novels and read almost daily. I like to find my
inspiration in everyday life. That's one of my goals is to find one
thing every day that inspires me. I grew up an army brats so I have
traveled to a few places over the years. I have two amazing children
and a very amazing husband. They thankfully put up with crazy work
schedules because being a mom and a writer isn't enough but I am also
the general manager of Sidelines Sports bar in my home town. No
matter how busy I find time for it all. I do hope you enjoy my books
and I look forward to writing more.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and I appreciate the book description and the great giveaway as well. Love the tours, I get to find books and share with my sisters the ones I know they would enjoy reading and they both love to read. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete