INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Bitten by Alan Moore Book Tour and Giveaway


Bitten
by
Alan Moore

Genre:
Thriller, Mystery, Suspense, Crime 

In
the not-too-distant future, Italy is in disarray. It has voted to
leave the EU in an attempt to regain control of its laws, finances
and commerce. Even so, the country's economy is shrinking and its
national debt rising. There is a marked escalation, too, in
unemployment, bank loans and immigration. Production and service
companies are in difficulty. The only thriving business areas are the
black market and organised crime. There is discontent and protest on
all sides.


In
Florence, the local Mafia boss, more accustomed to gunrunning and
trading in plutonium, is involved in organising a silent auction for
the sale of one of the world's most valuable lost paintings - a
sixteenth-century masterpiece, which was appropriated in World War II
by Stalin's Trophy Brigade. A British art expert is set to buy the
picture on behalf of his client, a South American billionaire - yet
surprisingly two Italian undercover intelligence agents, acting as
antique dealers, submit the winning bid. 

All
the while, human beings continue to harm the Earth by destroying
land, sea, air, animals and trees. Global climate change, polluting
the atmosphere, depleting the ozone layer: these are some of man's
crimes against Nature. But time is running out. Nature has lost
patience with humans. Unless something is done immediately to reverse
the destruction of the ecosystem, Nature will retaliate by deploying
the terrifying forces at her command. And as a first step in wreaking
her revenge, she instigates a reign of terror by the deadliest
creature on Earth. 







Born
in Surbiton, Surrey in 1944, Alan Moore lives in Barnes with his
wife, Amber. They have two daughters and a son, who between them have
two boys and two girls. Alan was educated at Oundle School in
Northamptonshire and at London University, where, as an external
student, he obtained a BA degree in English. Thereafter, for 25
years, he single-handedly ran his own book publishing company, which
at one stage was producing up to twenty new titles a year. He is now
74, and so far as self-publishing his first book is concerned, he is
something of a late bloomer. Alan collects books and classical LP
records. He plays the piano and sketches.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and I appreciate the book description and the great giveaway as well. Love the tours, I get to find books and share with my sisters the ones I know they would enjoy reading and they both love to read. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete