INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, April 19, 2018

The Vampire Within by Laura Daleo Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Vampire Within
by
Laura Daleo
Genre:
Urban Fantasy

Brandon
Cass is not your average teenager. He has a taste for blood—human
blood. For sixteen years, he stumbled through life without a
hitch until the enigmatic aroma of blood awakened something dark
within him. Visions of a beautiful young woman with chocolate brown
hair and ocean blue eyes haunt his mind, yet her identity is a
puzzling mystery. 
His
hunger for blood strengthens, and the cravings become too powerful to
control. No one is safe, not even his family. To safeguard all he
once found dear, Brandon sets out on a quest for answers. In an
unfamiliar city, he comes face-to-face with the beautiful young
woman, confronts the dark force which controls him, and learns what
he must endure to reclaim his soul.






I
was born and raised in Sunny San Diego, California. A creative
writing class in junior high sparked my desire to tell stories;
however, Anne Rice was my true inspiration. Interview With The
Vampire has become one of the best-selling novels of all time, and
was the driving passion behind my desire to write my own vampire
legend. In 1996, Immortal Kiss was born and sat patiently until 2014
for its publication. 





At
the present, my published works are Immortal Kiss, Bound by Blood,
The Vow, and The Vampire Within. My current project, The Soul
Collector is my first non-vampire tale. Future projects in the queue:
The Ten, The Old Ones, Vampire Amon, and The Doll.

In
2016, I started my own publishing company, Story Bound Publishing; a
fresh voice in the supernatural realm of eBooks and traditional
print. We are committed to publishing unearthly tales of Aliens,
Demons, Fairies, Ghosts, Shifters, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches,
Zombies and all other creatures that go bump in the night. In the
vast world of publishing, we firmly believe in keeping things
personable, something all too rare in the industry today.

Here
are some fun facts about me. I love to have my Starbucks coffee when
I write. I’m obsessed with shoes. I have 3 furry kids, Stuart,
Morgan, and Dexter. And, of course, I’m a huge fan of all things
vampire.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment