INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Review of Rescued by Christmas by Marilyn Conner Miles





Micah, unemployed for some time, gets hired as the Marketing Coordinator for a retirement home. The night before her first day on the job, it begins to snow, and by the time she gets up early the next morning there are six inches on the ground. Uncomfortable driving in the stuff, she does it anyway. She can't miss her first day of work! Even though she drives slower than a slug, her car slides into a ditch and she canʼt get out. Dane, a modern day knight in shining armor, comes to her rescue, and then offers her a ride to work. He tells her he goes there every morning to visit his grandfather, and not wanting to be late, she accepts.

The employee manual states, and her boss emphasizes, that it is against company policy to fraternize with residents and their family members. Micah knows she could lose her job, but with her car in the shop for a month, no credit card and no bus service from her rural home, there is no way for her to get to and from work without a long, cold walk—or a ride with Dane.

Complicating matters even further, Micah, a kind-hearted animal lover, agrees to take care of the grandfatherʼs horse As they spend more and more time together, Micah finds herself torn between her growing attraction for Dane and a desperate need to keep her job.

MY REVIEW:

RESCUED BY CHRISTMAS IS A SWEET ROMANTIC CHRISTMAS LOVE STORY.  MICAH MEETS DANE WHEN SHE CRASHES HER VEHICLE IN THE SNOW ON HER FIRST DAY OF A NEW JOB.  DANE OFFERS MICAH A RIDE TO WORK SINCE HE VISITS HIS GRANDFATHER EVERY DAY.  SHE ACCEPTS BECAUSE SHE CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE HER JOB.  THE MORE TIME SHE SPENDS WITH DANE, THE STRONGER THEIR ATTRACTION GROWS. WILL MICAH RISK EVERYTHING FOR HER KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR?

RESCUED BY CHRISTMAS IS A WELL WRITTEN CHRISTMAS LOVE STORY.  THE AUTHOR DID A WONDERFUL JOB WITH THE STORY LINE AND CHARACTERS.  I LOVE MICAH AND DANE TOGETHER.  THERE IS DEFINITELY A LOT OF ATTRACTION AND THEY HAVE A LOT IN COMMON.  THE AUTHOR DID A WONDERFUL JOB AND BRINGING THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS TO LIFE AND WHAT IS TRULY MEANS..  A DEFINITE MUST READ FOR ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A SWEET CHRISTMAS READ.  4 STARS.  






Biography
Marilyn began writing as soon as she could print. Her first career was in the transportation industry, working for the airlines. Her second career was in advertising, marketing and promotions. Currently a freelance editor, Marilyn lives with her husband and cat in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains in Washington State, where she watches deer, bunnies and birds emerge from the wetlands and nearby river.

No comments:

Post a Comment