INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Harder They Fall Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Harder They Fall
Romancing
the Seas Book 2
by
Roxanne D. Howard
Genre:
Contemporary Romance

When
Piper returns from an overseas assignment, Jack is determined to win
her back at all costs, including saving her life.
FROM
NOW ON...
Piper
Goldhirsch has returned home for the holidays after being on
assignment for two months in war-torn Syria. Still heartbroken over
the way things ended with ship captain, Jack Spencer, she's wary when
he offers to take her away to Catalina Island for a romantic weekend.
She's begun to carve out a promising career, and doesn't want to
sacrifice the strides she's made with Channel 4 news, but she longs
for Jack and agrees to the get-away.
SMOOTH
SAILING
Jack
is determined to win back Piper at all costs. When he receives a cash
settlement from the tabloid that defamed him, he buys a new yacht and
whisks her away hoping to reignite the fire between them. Their
passion rekindles, but a dangerous stowaway hijacks the yacht and
holds Piper and Jack captive. Working to keep each other alive, they
realize there's no tomorrow unless they are together. Forever.





The
Hotter They Come
Romancing
the Seas #1

When Piper’s job
sends her undercover to spy on Jack - the beyond sexy hook-up she
can’t stop thinking about - she is forced to decide if her job is
more important than her happiness.
HAPPINESS HAS A PRICE
Captain Jack Spencer
owns and runs a whale watching company, Ahoy, Matey. When his
business takes off, a jealous rival wants him and his company gone.
Jack has no idea the delectable Piper Goldhirsch is tasked with
scuttling everything he's worked for - he's too caught up in their
magnetic attraction and her web of lies.
Piper Goldhirsch,
head reporter for the tabloid TV show Business Buster, is all work
and no play. When she and the all too tempting Jack Spencer have a
one-night stand that turns out to be the greatest sex of her life,
she is haunted by the powerful magic between them. Sent undercover to
expose his whale watching business, she is torn between her
assignment and the first man she has ever wanted. With her happiness
on the line, Piper has only one choice.








Roxanne
D. Howard is a romance novelist who resides in the mid-western United
States. She is a RWA PAN member. She loves to read poetry, classical
literature, and Stephen King. She is also an avid Star Wars fan,
musical theater nut, and loves everything related to marine biology.
She is the proud mother of two beautiful girls, several pets, and
loves to spend time with her husband and children when she's not
writing.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!













No comments:

Post a Comment