INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

His Girl Next Door Book Tour and Giveaway


His
Girl Next Door
by
Khardine Gray
Genre:
Contemporary Romance

No
strings attached fun… What could possibly go wrong?






Nothing.
It was fun.
Fun…
Hot,
sexual, steamy fun with the uber gorgeous single dad next door?
Yes,
please.
Look
at him. Who would say no to him with his perfect body, perfect
everything, and those piercing green eyes?
Not
me.
Fun
What
else could it be? I was only going to be in town for eight months and
I was here for business.
Business,
business, definitely not pleasure.
But
all work and no play has never been a good thing in anyone’s book.






Fun
would be easy. No strings attached.
It
would be goodbye at the end. I would go back to L.A and he
would stay here.
No
problem, no drama, no stress.
It
felt easy when Ryan came to me with the idea. It felt easy as I
played the game and went through the motions.
It
felt easy because I had a line I always drew under relationships. A
line I never crossed.
But...
then he unlocked something inside me. Something I hid away from the
world.
No
strings attached fun... what could possibly go wrong?
I
thought nothing then everything became a complicated, sexy mess…

Goodreads
* Amazon


Khardine
Gray is a contemporary romance author who lives in England with her
husband, two kids, and three crazy ferrets.





She
is well traveled, cultured, and a woman with a passion for dancing
and ice skating.

When
not writing you can catch her shopping, indulging on pizza and hot
chocolate, or hanging out with her family and friends.

No
need to spend money on an airline ticket. Simply pick up one of
Khardine's books to become immersed in the fascinating stories and
characters she creates.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment