INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Ten After Closing Book Tour and Giveaway


Ten
After Closing
by
Jessica Bayliss

Genre:
YA Thriller

10PM:
Closing time at Café Flores. The door should be locked, but it
isn't, Scott Bradley and Winsome Sommervil are about to become
hostages.


TEN
MINUTES BEFORE CLOSING: Scott's girlfriend breaks up with him in the
café's basement storeroom because he's late picking her up for the
big end-of-the-year party. Now he can't go to the party, but he can't
go home, either--not knowing his dad will still be in a drunken rage.
Meanwhile, Winny wanted one night to let loose, away from her
mother's crushing expectations. Instead, she's stranded at the café
after her best friend ditches her in a misguided attempt at
matchmaking. 

TEN
MINUTES AFTER CLOSING: The first gunshot is fired. Someone's dead.
And if Winny, Scott, and the rest of the hostages don't come up with
a plan soon, they may not live to see morning.

Told
from both Winny and Scott's perspectives, and alternating between the
events leading up to and following the hold-up, 
Ten
After Closing
 is
an explosive story of teens wrestling with their own challenges,
thrown into circumstances that will test their very limits.








Jessica
Bayliss is a fiction author with a Ph.D. in clinical psychology who
loves all things reading and writing. Author of the young adult
horror novella, BROKEN CHORDS, and her upcoming YA thriller, TEN
AFTER CLOSING (Sky Pony Press, September 2018), she has been a
lover thrillers and ghost tales since her days scanning VHS rental
shelves—admittedly with eyes half-averted from the gory covers. She
also loves to eat, cook, and exercise—in that order—and is a firm
believer that coffee makes the world a better place.

She
has authored thirteen novels and several short stories that appear in
anthologies such as BEWARE THE LITTLE WHITE RABBIT, FRIGHT BEFORE
CHRISTMAS, and ZOMBIE CHUNKS and in such literary magazines as
Sanitarium Magazine. Jessica is a Senior Editor for Allegory
Magazine.

In
the psychology world, she has more than fifteen years of experience
and training in the cognitive-behavioral model. She’s a
psychotherapist, a teacher, and a researcher. One day it hit her: Why
not combine writing and psychology? Just like that, PsychWRITE, her
series of lectures, workshops, and coaching services for writers was
born. Her blog features motivational posts for writers that combine
her passion for writing with her love of psychology.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment