INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, September 21, 2018

End of Innocence Book Tour and Giveaway



End
of Innocence
by
Romana Drew

Genre:
SciFi

Lenea's
brother spends every clear night pointing a telescope at the same
stars. When she confronts him, he lets her look through the
telescope. A small sliver speck changes course, slows, and merges
with a larger silvery spot. 


In that brief moment, her
life changes. Her brother spies on space aliens! Soon she learns the
aliens have a settlement in the Kenned Valley, and that her boyfriend
monitors their communications.




Then
he disappears. 


What do they want, and can her world survive?







Just
before he has to give up and go home broke, Captain Seddry finds the
perfect world. It is rich in ore, has a breathable atmosphere, and it
even has a reasonable climate — an ideal place for a new Langon
colony. The fuzzy natives won't be a problem. They don't have any
large weapons or even airplanes, making them too primitive to ever
find the mining colony hidden away in an isolated valley. Or so he
thinks.







I
live in California with my husband, and raise baby squirrels for a
wildlife care center. I could go into detail about my background and
education, but that is rather boring. Let me say that I am quiet,
love the outdoors, and never have enough time to do all the things I
want to do.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment