INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Stratus Book Tour and Giveaway


Stratus
Fallen
Skies Book 1
by
Miranda Brock


Genre:
Paranormal Romance

Lily
Calhoun wants nothing more than some excitement on her quiet,
small-town life. When she gets caught in a storm one afternoon she
gets more than she bargained for. Excitement suddenly falls into her
life, literally.


Stratus
is mysterious, fun, and has a danger to him that Lily finds herself
drawn to. Learning that he is either a demon or an angel only makes
him more irresistible. But when strangers start turning up dead in
her town, Lily begins to fear her new found flame may be the
cause.

Caught
in a tempest of lies, secrets, and betrayals, Lily must discover who
Stratus really is behind his stormy eyes. Is it an angel who will win
her heart, or will it be a demon who stakes his claim?






**Only
.99 cents!**





From
an early age Miranda Brock has always loved fantasy and adventure
everything. Since she doesn't live in a world of enchanting powers,
mythical beasts, and things unbelievable she has decided to write
about them. (Although, if you happen to see a dragon flying around,
do tell her.) Born in southern Illinois, where she still resides with
her husband and two children, she grew up running through the woods,
playing in creeks, and riding horses. What started out as writing
poetry grew into short stories and eventually led to her first novel,
Souls Discovered. Miranda lives in the country where she finds
inspiration in the simplicity and beauty around her. With the help of
a ridiculous amount of coffee and some good music she writes whenever
she gets a chance.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment