INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

If I Want You Book Tour and Giveaway


If
I Want You
by
Rachel Brimble

Genre:
Romantic Suspense 

When
local journalist, Tori Peterson, fails to prevent a child abduction
outside her niece’s school, her horror and guilt sparks a vow to do
whatever it takes to get little Abby Brady home to her
parents.


While
Tori battles the vile memories of her own kidnapping as a child, she
accepts the help of widowed father, Mark Bolton. As he and Tori join
forces with the local police, their attraction and intimacy
grows…along with their fears for Abby.

Links
are uncovered between Abby’s disappearance and Tori’s kidnapping,
and Tori is forced to accept the monster who held her captive is
back. But this time, Tori is all grown up, and there is no way she
will let him hurt another little girl.








Rachel
lives with her husband and two young daughters in a small town near
Bath in the UK. Here first novel was published in 2007. Since then,
she's had several books published with small presses and since 2012
has written mainstream romance and romantic suspense for Harlequin
Superromance (Templeton Cove Stories) and Victorian romance for
eKensington/Lyrical Press.


Agent
represented in the US, Rachel is a member of the Romantic Novelists
Association and Romance Writers of America, When she isn't writing,
you'll find Rachel with her head in a book or walking the beautiful
English countryside with her family. Her dream place to live is
Bourton-on-the-Water in South West England. And in the evening? Well,
a well-deserved glass of wine is never, ever refused...






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment