INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Avoiding the Badge Book Tour and Giveaway


AVOIDING THE
BADGE

Arizona K9 #1


by
Dorothy F. Shaw

Genre:
Contemporary Romance
Pub
Date:
9/4/2018



Rayna
Michaels may be a veterinarian, but she knows a little something
about the human heart—especially when it comes to worried pet
owners. Law enforcement’s bonds with their K9 partners are
legendary, and Derek Hansen is a perfect example—he’s had his dog
Axle in more times than she can count in the last few months. And
Derek’s sculpted muscles and heart-stopping smile would be truly
irresistible, if only he wasn’t an officer of the law…
Derek can’t get
Rayna’s stunning face and no-nonsense smarts out of his mind. Any
excuse to see her will do, until he works up the nerve to ask her
out. He’s not sure where her resistance to cops comes from, though
he’s more than willing to prove he’s one of the good ones. But
when casual dating turns into explosive lovemaking, Derek knows he
has to come clean about his past before the woman he loves finds out
what he’s been hiding and turns tail to run…




 Dorothy
F. Shaw
 lives
in Arizona where the weather is hot and the sunsets are always
beautiful. She spends her days in the corporate world and her nights
with her Mac on her lap. Between her ever-open heart, her bright red
hair, and her many colorful tattoos, she truly lives and loves in
Technicolor!



Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment