INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, September 24, 2018

Review of Demon's Possession Dark Immortals Book 2 by Adrian Wolfe




Being in love means making the ultimate sacrifice.

Layla might be Hunter’s mate… but trusting him completely still proves to be a challenge. Layla finds she’s more or less barely existing among her coven, despite Hunter’s attempts to pull her out of it.

But when the head of Layla’s coven falls sick with a disease from the Underworld, Layla must find a cure, or risk losing one of the most powerful witches alive. Hunter and Layla journey to the Underworld, yet Hunter finds that it is vastly different from the place he left.

Finding an antidote will be a nearly impossible task— and, quite possibly, a deadly one.

Nothing is as it seems. The cure lies hidden with one who is not as she appears. Layla’s past will return to haunt her future, and the fate of the coven rests on her shoulders.

The journey will either bring Layla and Hunter closer than ever… or drive them apart for good.
One-click to continue Layla and Hunter’s love story today!
*
The second book in the highly anticipated Dark Immortals series by Adrian Wolfe, Demon’s Possession is a paranormal romance novel featuring vampires, demons, witches, shifters, and other creatures of the night. Sexy, steamy, and emotional, readers will keep turning the pages during this exciting urban fantasy that’s sure to go bump in the night… in a very delicious way.

MY REVIEW:

DEMON'S POSSESSION IS BOOK 2 IN THE DARK IMMORTALS SERIES.  BOOK 2 IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST BOOK AND WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE.  DEMON'S POSSESSION CONTINUES LAYLA AND HUNTER'S STORY.  LAYLA CONTINUES TO DEVELOP HER POWERS AS A WITCH. LAYLA AND HUNTER ARE SOUL MATES AND THEIR CONNECTION IS SO REAL AND BELIEVABLE.  THEIR RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPS EVEN MORE THROUGHOUT THE STORY.  I LOVE HOW THE WITCHES AND DEMONS ARE REALLY GETTING ALONG JUST LIKE FAMILY.  WHEN ONE OF THE WITCHES GETS SICK, LAYLA, HUNTER AND THE REST OF THE DEMONS AND WITCHES WILL DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY TO SAVE HER.   WILL THEY SAVE THE WITCH IN TIME?

I REALLY LOVE THE DARK IMMORTALS SERIES.  IT IS SO GOOD AND THE AUTHOR DRAWS YOU INTO EACH STORY AND LEAVES YOU WANTING MORE.  YOU WILL NOT WANT TO PUT THE BOOK DOWN.  ADRIAN WOLFE HAS CREATED A UNIQUE PARANORMAL WORLD FILLED WITH UNIQUE VAMPIRES, DEMONS, WITCHES AND OTHER PARANORMAL CREATURES.  I REALLY ENJOY THE CHARACTERS AND STORY AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE BOOKS IN THE SERIES.  5 STARS






Biography
Hi, I'm Adrian Wolfe! I have always loved paranormal romance so I decided to share the stories in my head! I am a new writer and I would love to hear what you think of my books. I appreciate you taking this journey with me.

1 comment: