INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Resist Serve Book Tour and Giveaway


Resist
and Serve
by
Sean Caissie

Genre:
SciFi, Dystopian Adventure

Rick
Olmos's memories are scattered at best. The world he knew appears to
be gone and its place, one of oppression, war and resistance. A
desperate people wage a guerrilla war against a technologically
superior enemy called The Directorate and the aren't exactly
winning.


Rick's
seen these odds before but more imporantly, he feels honor bound to
save the person who saved him, a fierce resistance fighter named Gia.
She put everything on the line to free him and he's not about to let
her fate decide her future.

But
The Directorate has put a plan in motion to eliminate the resistance
once and for all. Rick finds himself in a position to help but he may
have to forsake his own agenda to preserve humanity's last hope for
freedom.







Sean
Caissie has been a part of the Information Technology community for
nearly 20 years. He studied at Seneca @ York with specialties in both
computer security and networking. He also had comprehensive knowledge
in computer engineering.


His
latest passions outside of writing include hosting, designing and
building mobile apps.

Currently,
he resides in Toronto with his wife, 1yr old daughter and cat.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment