INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Wolf of the Tesseract by Christopher D. Schmitz Free Book Promo


Wolf
of the Tesseract
by
Christopher D. Schmitz
Genre:
SciFi Fantasy


227
pages

While
investigating a series of strange murders in her neighborhood,
college student Claire Jones is kidnapped by a handsome werewolf who
claims he’s rescuing her from the clutches of an evil sorcerer. But
she can’t run forever and if Claire and her companion can’t
reclaim an arcane artifact to end the warlock’s reign of terror, he
will unleash the dark god Sh’logath’s cataclysmic power upon the
universe, shattering dimensional barriers, and devouring all reality.




**FREE
on Amazon Dec 28th- 30th!**




Christopher
D. Schmitz is the traditionally published and self-published author
of both fiction and nonfiction. When he is not writing or working
with teenagers he might be found at comic conventions as a panelist
or guest. He has been featured on cable access television broadcasts,
metro area podcasts, and runs a blog for indie authors.
Always
interested in stories, media such as comic books, movies, 80s
cartoons, and books called to him at a young age—especially sci-fi
and fantasy. He lives in rural Minnesota with his family where he
drinks unsafe amounts of coffee. The caffeine shakes keeps the cold
from killing them. His entire family is musically gifted, although he
is, sadly, their only bagpiper.
Education:
Schmitz also holds a Master’s Degree in Religion and freelances for
local newspapers. He is available for speaking engagements,
interviews, etc. via the contact form and links on his website or via
social media.












No comments:

Post a Comment