INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Review of Cajun Dusk The Blood Curse Chronicles by James Agee, Jr.




A war can divide a city.
Standing united can change the world.

New Orleans is torn as vampires battle those with magical abilities. Those who know of the war have chosen their side, creating a predicament for Christoph and Talia as they continue their quest to break the curse plaguing the vampires.

In a place where one wrong step could mean the difference of life or death, making true progress may end up being an act of war.

Will Christoph and his companions be able to uncover the information that will lead them closer to breaking the blood curse?

MY REVIEW:

CAJUN DUSK IS BOOK 2 IN THE BLOOD CURSE CHRONICLES.  I AM A BIG FAN OF VAMPIRE OR PARANORMAL STORIES AND I AM REALLY ENJOYING THIS SERIES.  IN THEIR QUEST TO FIND A CURE FOR THE BLOOD CURSE PLAGUED BY THEIR KIND, CHRISTOPH, TALIA AND HIS SISTER STUMBLE UPON A WAR IN NEW ORLEANS BETWEEN THE VAMPIRES AND MAGICAL BEINGS.  THEY ARE BEFRIENDED BY A SPECIAL WITCH WHO HAS VISIONS.  SHE IS AGAINST THE WAR AND WANTS TO PUT AN END TO IT.  WITH THE HELP OF THEIR NEW FRIEND, CHRISTOPH, TALIA AND HIS SISTER HEAD TO NEW ORLEANS TO WORK TOGETHER WITH OTHER BEINGS WHO OPPOSE THE WAR?  WILL THEY BE ABLE TO STOP THE WAR IN TIME?

CAJUN DUSK IS ANOTHER GREAT BOOK IN THIS SERIES.  I LOVED HOW ALL THE MAGICAL BEING AND VAMPIRES PULLED TOGETHER TO STOP THE WAR DESPITE THEIR DIFFERENT.  JAMES AGEE, JR. HAS CREATED SUCH AN INTERESTING STORYLINE WITH ALOT OF WONDERFUL CHARACTERS.  THIS IS DEFINITELY A DIFFERENT TAKE ON THE STORY OF THE VAMPIRE.  WE LEARN SO MUCH MORE ABOUT THE CURSE AND FALL IN LOVE WITH SOME OF THE CHARACTERS.  THIS STORY IS VERY REALISTIC AND BELIEVABLE.  I CAN IMAGINE A WORLD JUST LIKE THIS PARANORMAL WORLD BECAUSE OUR WORLD IS LIKE THIS IN SO MANY WAYS.   I WAS GLUED TO THE BOOK FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE UNTIL THE VERY END.  I REALLY LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THE STORY.  ANOTHER GREAT BOOK IN THE SERIES.  JAMES AGEE, JR. HAS DONE A WONDERFUL JOB IN CREATING THIS PARANORMAL AND MAGICAL STORYLINE WHICH LEAVES YOU WANTING MORE.  I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THE SERIES.  5 STARS








Biography
James Agee Jr. writes fictional stories that boarder on the unknown. When he isn’t reading a book, he is writing one. Stories surround him and he cannot help but to write a few of them down. Occasionally, some of those stories turn into books. He firmly believes that words have power and that if you are reading then you are doing yourself a wonderful favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment