INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Peradon Fantasy Series by Daccari Buchelli Book Tour and Giveaway


Phoenix
The
Peradon Fantasy Series Book 1
by
Daccari Buchelli
Genre:
YA Fantasy 

No
power is greater than the one you’re willing to
sacrifice. 





Princess
Violetta Flame lives her life according to rule, but those rules
require her to pay a heavy price. Haunted by a devastating loss, she
longs for freedom. When a handsome ruler takes a special interest in
her, she senses greater things lie ahead, but behind the handsome
façade lies a dark secret – one that can usurp her efforts and
cast her back into the life she detested.

The
throne was never promised to Emperor Ryore Frost, but now that he has
ultimate power, his world is filled with possibilities. Citizens bow
at his feet, but their fleeting adoration is no match for his
obsession with the young Flame Princess. As his feelings for the
staunchly independent princess grow, a new threat emerges, bent on
undermining his efforts and betraying his sensibilities.


When
past tragedies, malevolent behaviour, and strong wills collide, which
will reign supreme?






Symbiote
The
Peradon Fantasy Series Book 2
Releases
December 25th, 2017!!

In
order to save the ones you love, you must be prepared to risk it all.
Five
years have passed since that fateful day at the Frost Estate and
Violetta fails to shake the memories of her husband’s demise. Her
daughter Elinor cannot know of the part she played, but
that is only one of the Flame Queen’s problems.
With
a mysterious storm blanketing the whole of Peradon, Violetta, with
the help of Lord Jork and Xyhoni, sets out to uncover its source. The
last thing she expected was for her only child to vanish and for a
troublesome rumour to be circling Peradon.
At
her wits end, Violetta must journey through the four realms in search
of anyone who can help to find her daughter, but- is she willing to
accept the help of a traitor?











Born
in 1993, British writer Daccari Buchelli spends his time focusing on
his favourite genre, Fantasy. Having developed an early love of
literature, he became determined to create his own magical
wonderlands for fellow readers to explore. He spent his teenage years
working on several Fantasy novellas, which he has yet to release to
the general public. 





He
has since released the first book in a new Fantasy series, which
revolves around young royals and the elemental magic that they
possess. As an active member of the LGBT+ community, Mr Buchelli
hopes to help reduce intolerance and bullying by promoting acceptance
and understanding of those different to ourselves.











Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!













No comments:

Post a Comment