INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, December 8, 2017

Secrets by Christer Tholin Book Tour and Giveaway


Secrets?
Stockholm
Sleuth Series Book 2
by
Christer Tholin
Genre:
Mystery Crime Thriller

"Dammit!
She’d made a huge mistake. She’d never make it out of here - they
were going to kill her."




In
the crime novella SECRETS?, fledgling private investigator Elin
Bohlander takes on what looks like an easy assignment — at first:
to determine if her client’s boyfriend is having an affair with
another woman. To do this, Elin follows him to a secluded cabin in
the woods, where she soon discovers that what’s actually
transpiring is stranger than anyone thought. Having ventured too far,
she’s stumbled upon a hornet’s nest and put her life at risk. But
it’s too late. Can Elin win the unequal fight against a gang of
brutal child molesters?



SECRETS? is the second, standalone
book from Christer Tholin’s 
Stockholm
Sleuth Series
.
In the previous novel VANISHED?, Elin and her colleague Lars solve
their first case together.
If you like fast-paced action and
surprising twists and turns, then you will love Christer Tholin's
sleuth series.




Vanished?
Stockholm
Sleuth Series Book 1

He
could only hope he’d get out of here in one piece.”





To
come to terms with his recent divorce, Martin, an attorney in Berlin,
plans a peaceful vacation – two weeks in a Swedish summer house
seem to be the solution. It won’t be peaceful, however, and those
two weeks will change his life forever. He takes a liking to Liv, a
Swedish woman whom he meets in the neighborhood. Unfortunately, they
don’t get to have their first date – Liv disappears under
mysterious circumstances. Martin begins his search but soon realizes
he can’t find Liv in a foreign country by himself. He hires two
private investigators, and their discoveries make everything seem
even stranger. 
The
complexities in this suspenseful criminal case lead to a hunt across
Sweden. Martin comes close to finding answers, but his search lands
him in very real danger, eventually leading to the first deaths. Soon
he‘s wondering if he can get Liv and himself out of this situation
alive.






The
author grew up in the North of Germany, Schleswig-Holstein. Today, he
lives together with his family in Stockholm, Sweden, where he works
as management consultant.




Already
for ages he has been a great fan of crime stories and therefore, had
the desire to write his own crime story with the characters acting in
Sweden. This crime-fiction is now available under the title
"Vanished?".
The
crime novel starts at a slower pace - like Martin's holidays, but the
tension goes up more and more. It comes to a number of surprising
turns giving new impulses to the story. Apart from that, the lovely
country Sweden is described with the view of a foreigner.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment