INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, December 4, 2017

Review of Into the Dawn The First Force Series by Cindy McDonald



While on a camping trip in the Colorado Rockies, First Force operative, Casey Rhodes and Hawke International operative, Peyton Mattock were having the time of their lives. Separated by an ocean, the two operatives rarely saw or heard from each other, but on this short vacation the sparks ignite the flames of passion they believed to be real, but now cannot deny. Peyton insists that on this lover’s holiday they leave all weaponry behind—after all, what would they need them for? Casey reluctantly agrees, and it seems like a wonderful idea—until Peyton goes missing.
Trapped in the middle of every-lovin’ nowhere, unarmed and alone, Casey must find the man she yearns for and fight with primitive weapons, alongside an unlikely ally to gain his freedom from those who have an unbelievable scheme!

MY REVIEW:

I AM A BIG FAN OF THE FIRST FORCE SERIES.  IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES.  INTO THE DAWN IS SUCH A GREAT ADDITION TO THE SERIES.  IT CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THE ENTIRE SERIES.  ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE CONNECTED TO ONE ANOTHER AND ARE LIKE FAMILY WHO LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER.  YOU DEFINITELY WANT TO KNOW EACH OF THEIR STORIES.  THIS IS CASEY AND PEYTON'S STORY.  I LOVE GETTING TO KNOW CINDY'S CHARACTERS PERSONALLY IN THE FIRST FORCE SERIES AND INTO THE DAWN WE LEARN SO MUCH MORE ABOUT CASEY AND EVEN A LITTLE ABOUT PEYTON.  I REALLY LOVE CASEY AND PEYTON.  THEY ARE PERFECT FOR ONE ANOTHER.  THERE IS SO MUCH PASSION AND ATTRACTION BETWEEN CASEY AND HAWKE.  THEY ARE ALIKE IN SO MANY WAYS AND THE CAMPING TRIP WAS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR THEM TO SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER WITHOUT WORK INTERFERING.  

INTO THE DAWN IS ANOTHER GREAT READ IN THE SERIES  I WAS HOOKED FROM THE VERY BEGINNING UNTIL THE VERY END.  THERE ARE ALOT OF ROMANTIC SCENES BETWEEN CASEY AND PEYTON.  THERE IS ALOT OF ACTION AND SUSPENSE.  THE AUTHOR KEEPS YOU GUESSING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT UNTIL THE VERY END.  CINDY MCDONALD IS GREAT AT COMING UP WITH THESE UNIQUE STORYLINES AND ALL HER CHARACTERS ARE SO REAL AND BELIEVABLE IN HER STORIES.  

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ THE FIRST FORCE SERIES.  YOU WILL LOVE CINDY'S WRITING, HER STORIES AND CHARACTERS.  IT IS AN EXCELLENT SERIES WITH ALOT OF ACTION SUSPENSE AND ROMANCE.  5 STARS





Biography
For 26 years Cindy's life whirled around a song and a dance--she was a professional choreographer. She taught ballet, jazz, and tap. During that time she choreographed many musicals and an opera for the Pittsburgh Savoyards. Most recently, she has retired to write her novels. She resides with her husband and Cocker Spaniel, Allister, on their Thoroughbred farm know as Fly By Night Stables near Pittsburgh. To learn more about all of Ms. McDonald's book series' and to read excerpts from her upcoming books, please visit her website: www.cindymcwriter.com
You can also find out about her cozy mystery series, Fiona Quinn Mysteries, and her children's books under her pen name, C.S. McDonald. Here's that website: www.csmcdonaldbooks.com Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment